Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
A Brief Overview of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology
A number of the books approved by the European Council and College of Obstetrics & Gynecology (EBCOG) are European Procedure in Gynecology and Obstetrics. The selected subjects for each volume are of great therapeutic significance as therapy shifts in response to research results and functional developments.
Because of their experience, the volume editors and contributing writers are European specialists invited to participate. The books focus on different ways of management and reported results used in European practice. The authors have agreed on caring for and addressing the main aspects of the controversy.
Each book offers a summary of fundamental science, recent concepts on pathophysiology, clinical concerns, and ongoing problems or disputes. For each chapter, a final section contains several selections.
Key Features of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology
Here are a few key features to help you decide if this book is worth downloading or not:
- The series focuses on relevant and changing clinical practice areas
- Each volume editor is a European leading expert on the topic
- A wide number of European countries have contributed
- All volumes include an assessment of fundamental science and pathophysiology, and clinical aspects, care, unresolved issues
- Each chapter includes current references
- At the end of each chapter, MCQs have been given
- A CD with all the color images of the book plus 106 additional images is included for this volume (if you purchase the hard copy)
Table of Contents
This book has a total of 18 unique chapters fall detailing ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology in great accuracy. Here is the table of contents:
- Chapter 1: Preface
- Chapter 2: Regular physiological ultrasound physiological Ideas
- Chapter 3: Aspects of biology and safety
- Chapter 4: Obstetrics and gynecological scanning techniques
- Chapter 5: Early pregnancy inquiry
- Chapter 6: 18-22 weeks of normal fetal anatomy
- Chapter 7: Placenta and amniotic fluid
- Chapter 8: fetal biometry, gestational age estimates, fetal development assessment
- Chapter 9: Epidemiology, diagnosis, natural history and treatment of anomalies
- Chapter 10: Fetal uteroplacental blood flow evaluation
- Chapter 11: Intrusive obstetrical procedures
- Chapter 12: More than one pregnancy
- Chapter 13: Fetal acceleration of air and body
- Chapter 14: Natural anatomy (uterus, ovaries, tubes)
- Chapter 15: Problems of gynecology (tubes and ovaries)
- Chapter 16: Invasive treatment, gynecology, and Doppler
- Chapter 17: Ultrasound medicine Consequences
- Chapter 18: Patient knowledge and ethics
We hope you found this review of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology book latest edition. And if you have not read the overview, then do read it so you can understand what this book has to offer.
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“