In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Essentials of Medical Microbiology Surinder Kumar PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The standard textbooks in the field of medical microbiology represents 28 years of teaching experience of the author who has left no stone unturned to make this book readable and comprehensive enough to meet the demands of the medical students around the world. Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been authored by Surinder Kumar (Director Professor in the Department of Microbiology at MAMC, New Delhi, India).
The content inside the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been designed to meet the demands of both medical students and healthcare practitioners. This book is also very useful for PG Entrance Exams of India. High-yield medical microbiology facts and pearls have been presented in tabulations and bulleted format to maximize learning. Clinical Case-based essay questions and MCQs are incorporated at end of each chapter, to reinforce the students to prepare for future exams.
Features of Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF:
- 650+ USMLE-style review questions
- 300+ informative tables and illustrations
- 23 case studies to sharpen your differential diagnosis and management skills
- An easy-to-access list of medically important microorganisms
- Coverage that reflects the latest techniques in laboratory and diagnostic technologies
- Full-color images and micrographs
- Chapter-ending summaries
- Chapter concept checks.
- Important sections such as immunology and virology have gone significate update and thus they reflect latest trends in medical microbiology.
- Latest and hot medical microbiology topics such as Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, Ebola Virus, multi-drug resistant bacteria and Polio Virus Eradication have been incorporated in this edition.
- Students will also find MCQs and important clinical case-based essay questions at the end of each chapter which will allow them to test their knowledge.
Table of Contents:
SECTION #1: General Bacteriology
- Historical Development of Microbiology
- Morphology of Bacteria
- Physiology of Bacteria
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Culture Media
- Culture Methods
- Identification of Bacteria
- Bacterial Taxonomy
- Bacterial Genetics
Other sections include the following:
SECTION #2: Immunology
SECTION #3: Systemic Bacteriology
SECTION #4: Virology
SECTION #5: Medical Mycology
SECTION #6: Miscellaneous
SECTION #7: Diagnostic Medical Microbiology
Essential of medical microbiology surinder kumar PDF free download:
Download Essential of Medical Microbiology PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“