In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Rapid Review Pharmacology 3rd Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Rapid Review pharmacology 3rd edition is a quick review of pharmacology. Made pharmacology both general as well as special pharmacology very simple and easy. For quick review of pharmacology you must select rapid review pharmacology 3rd edition. Download the book in pdf form at the end by using the download link. Read the review and features given below.
Get the most from your study time, and experience a realistic USMLE simulation with Rapid Review Pharmacology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas Pazdernik and Laszlo Kerecsen. This new edition in the highly rated Rapid Review Series is formatted as a bulleted outline with photographs, tables, and figures that address all the pharmacology information you need to know for the USMLE.
And with Student Consult functionality, you can become familiar with the look and feel of the actual exam by taking a timed online test that includes more than 450 USMLE-style practice questions.
Features Of Rapid Review Pharmacology 3rd edition PDF:
Following is the list of some important features ;
- Review all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes.
- Take a timed online test at www.studentconsult.com with more than 450 USMLE-style questions and full rationales for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Access the most current information with completely updated chapters, images, and questions.
- Profit from the guidance of series editor, Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical study references, who is personally involved in content review.
- Easily review all essential information with new drug tables that detail mechanism of action, clinical uses, and adverse reactions.
- Study and take notes more easily with the new, larger page size.
- Practice with a new testing platform on USMLE Consult that gives you a realistic review experience and fully prepares you for the exam.
Table Of Contents:
Here is the list of chapters;
- SECTION I: Principles of Pharmacology
- Chapter 1 Pharmacokinetics
- Chapter 2 Pharmacodynamics
- SECTION II: Drugs That Affect the Autonomic Nervous System and the Neuromuscular Junction
- Chapter 3 Introduction to Autonomic and Neuromuscular Pharmacology
- Chapter 4 Cholinergic Drugs
- Chapter 5 Adrenergic Drugs
- Chapter 6 Muscle Relaxants
- SECTION III: Drugs That Affect the Central Nervous System
- Chapter 7 CNS Introduction, and Sedative-Hypnotic and Anxiolytic Drugs
- Chapter 8 Anesthetics
- Chapter 9 Anticonvulsant Drugs
- Chapter 10 Psychotherapeutic Drugs
- Chapter 11 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
- SECTION IV: Drugs That Affect the Cardiovascular, Renal, and Hematologic Systems
- Chapter 12 Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Chapter 13 Antihypertensive Drugs
- Chapter 14 Other Cardiovascular Drugs
- Chapter 15 Diuretics
- Chapter 16 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Coagulation Disorders
- Chapter 17 Hematopoietic Drugs
- SECTION V: Analgesics
- Chapter 18 Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs and Other Nonopioid Analgesic-Antipyretic Drugs
- Chapter 19 Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists
- SECTION VI: Drugs That Affect the Respiratory and Gastrointestinal Systems and are Used to Treat Rheumatic Disorders and Gout
- Chapter 20 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Allergies
- Chapter 21 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Chapter 22 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Rheumatic Disorders and Gout
- SECTION VII: Drugs That Affect the Endocrine and Reproductive Systems
- Chapter 23 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Hypothalamic, Pituitary, Thyroid, and Adrenal Disorders
- Chapter 24 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus and Errors of Glucose Metabolism
- Chapter 25 Drugs Used in the Treatment of Bone and Calcium Disorders
- Chapter 26 Drugs Used in Reproductive Endocrinology
- SECTION VIII: Anti-infective Drugs
- Chapter 27 Antimicrobial Drugs
- Chapter 28 Other Anti-infective Drugs
- SECTION IX: Drugs Used in the Treatment of Cancer
- Chapter 29 Chemotherapeutic Drugs
- SECTION X: Toxicology
- Chapter 30 Toxicology and Drugs of Abuse
- Common Laboratory Values
Rapid Review Pharmacology 3rd Edition PDF Free Download:
Download rapid review pharmacology 3rd edition PDF free from below by using the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.