Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Pathoma: Fundamantal Of Pathology 2121 Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Pathology is a very important subject of medical science. Because it is very necessary to learn thoroughly the pathology to prevent nad treat the diseases. Without the knowledge of pathology it is very difficult to diagnose and treat the diseases.
For pathology you must have select a book that is best and highly recommended. Pathoma is the review of general and special pathology. For quick review of pathology pathoma is very famous. More about the book read the review and features given below.
The book is written by Husain A. Sattar. The book is full review of robbin basic pathology. Study pathoma book along with pathoma lectures is very helpfull. For examination point of view the book is very good both for mcqs as well for seqs. Also a famous the book for USMLE and other board examination preparation. For pathology must used the book. To download the pdf click the download button given below.
Features Of Pathoma PDF:
Here is the overview of some important features of pathoma;
- Easy and quick approach to pathology.
- Pathoma is complete review of robbin basic pathology.
- For USMLE step 1 preparation and other board examination.
- The book is study along with Pathoma lectures which make pathology very easily.
- Includes a subscription to online videos by Dr. Sattar covering the entire text
- High-yield outline format covering all major topics in pathology
- Integrated review with key concepts from associated disciplines
- Perfect for course examinations and board review
- Focus on high-yield and highly tested material
- Over 350 high-quality, full-color images
Table of Contents:
Here is the list of Chapters:
- Chapter 1. Growth, Adaptation, cellular injury and cell disorder.
- Chapter 2. Inflammation, Inflammatory Disorder and wound healing.
- Chapter 3. Principles of neoplasia.
- Chapter 4. Hemostasis and related disorders.
- Chapter 5. Red Blood cells disorder.
- Chapter 6. White blood cells disorder.
- Chapter 7. vascular disorder.
- Chapter 8. cardiac disorders.
- Chapter 9. Respiratory tract pathology.
- Chapter 10. Gastrointestinal tract pathology.
- Chapter 11. Exocrine pancreas and liver pathology.
- Chapter 12. Kidney and urinary tract pathology.
- Chapter 13. Female genital system and Gestational pathology.
- Chapter 14. Male genital system payhology.
- Chapter 15. Endocrine pathology.
- Chapter 16. Breast pathology.
- Chapter 17. Central nervous system pathology.
- Chapter 18. Musculoskeletal Pathology.
- Chapter 19. Skin payhology.
Baby Robbins Pathology 9th edition PDF
Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF
Edward F. Goljan Rapid Review Pathology 5th Edition PDF
Fundamental of Pathology 2123 Edition PDF Free Download:
Free pdf download link of this book are given below. To download the PDF kindly click the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.