Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology – 8th edition. In the current edition, many new tables, flow charts, and photographs of specimens and microscopic view pictures have been added for better comprehension of the subject. Recent advances such as vaccinology of malaria and leishmaniasis, malarial drug resistance, new treatment protocols of different parasitic infections are the salient features of the book.
In this following post we share a PDF link of PANIKER’S TEXTBOOM OF MEDICAL PARASITOLOGY PDF free by clicking the link given below. The PDF link can be easily accessible at the end section of this post. We hope you will find it helpful for your studies.
The aim of the contents of the book remains the same in this edition is compact yet informative and useful for both graduate and postgraduate students. This present edition is also designed in a colorful format, which can be easily read and comprehended.
At the end of each chapter, the must-know facts are given as “Key Points” inbox formats for the quick recapitulation. Important multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and review questions from various university examinations’ papers have been added to test and reinforce understanding of the topics by the students.
Features of Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology PDF:
- Written as per the latest curriculum of MBBS and MD (Microbiology).
- Rearranges all the chapters in a sequential format and thoroughly updated and expanded to include new data.
- Adds the recent advances in each topic such as vaccine trials in Leishmania and Malaria, drug resistance in malaria. The new and fresh look reinvigorates the reading experience.
- Includes many new photographs, tables and flow charts.
- Rewrites the laboratory diagnosis, treatment protocols, and prophylaxis completely.
- Describes important concepts for the preparations of postgraduate examination in separate boxes.
- Presents Key Points in a box format at the end of each chapter for last-minute revision.
- Arranges the whole content of the book in a bulleted format and uses subheads for increased readability.
Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology PDF 8th edition Free Download:
you can easily download PANIKER’S TEXTBOOK OF MEDICAL PARASITOLOGY 8TH EDITION PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.