Nursing one of most important and highly growing field in medical science. There are much more development took place in nursing recent year. Many book have been wrote to make nursing easy and skillful. Nursing 2021 Drug Handbook one of the amazing book. Easy approached for the learning and memorizing drugs in nursing. Most of the nursing students use this book and appreciate its content. We also wrote review and feature of the book. PDF link is also given below. Hope that you people will find it helpful.
Nursing 2023 Drugs Handbook Features:
Following are some of the important features of nursing 2020 drugs handbooks.
- There are nearly 3700 generic name, brand name and combination of drugs in appreciated format.
- New edition if updated with 43 brand new FDA approved drugs.
- The book has Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring.
- Complete Monographs tabbed section.
- This edition contain more than 8 thousand clinical updates —new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information.
- U.S and Canadian drugs safety issues are specially focused.
- Books also contained many images of prescribed tablets and capsules.
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more.
Table Of Contents:
Following are the contents of nursing 2021 drugs handbook.
- Anatomy of a monograph
- Contributors and consultants
- How to use Nursing2019 Drug Handbook
- Quick guide to special symbols, logos, and highlighted terms
Guide to Abbreviations
1. Drug actions, interactions, and reactions
2. Drug therapy across the lifespan
3. Safe drug administration
4. Selected therapeutic drug classifications
Alphabetical listing of drugs by generic name
1. Avoiding common drug errors: Best practices and prevention
2. Pregnancy risk categories: The FDA’s Final Rule
3. Controlled substance schedules
4. Abbreviations to avoid (The Joint Commission)
5. Pediatric drugs commonly involved in drug errors
6. Elder care medication tips
7. Prescription drug abuse: Identifying and treating toxicity
8. Understanding biosimilar drugs
9. Nursing process: Patient safety during drug therapy
10. Serotonin syndrome: What you should know to protect your patients
11. Tumor lysis syndrome: A life-threatening emergency
12. Antidiarrheals: Indications and dosages
13. Antidotes: Indications and dosages
14. Selected biologicals and blood derivatives: Indications and dosages
15. Common combination drugs: Indications and dosages
16. Vaccines and toxoids: Indications and dosages
17. Vitamins and minerals: Indications and dosages
18. Antacids: Indications and dosages
19. Laxatives: Indications and dosages
20. Additional OTC drugs: Indications and dosages
21. Selected ophthalmic drugs: Indications and dosages
22. Do not use: Dangerous Abbreviations, symbols, and dose designations (ISMP Canada)
23. Decision tree: Deciding about medication administration
24. Canadian National Drug Schedules
25. Safe disposal of unused drugs: What patients need to know
26. Therapeutic drug monitoring guidelines
27. Less commonly used drugs: Indications and dosages
28. Additional new drugs: Indications and dosages
Nursing 2023 drugs Handbook PDF Download 2022 edition:
Download nursing 2023 drugs handbook in pdf form by click the link given below. You can also buy the book in hard form from amazon with good price.
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.