It is a subject in Second Year of MBBS which deals with the medico-legal sciences. Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology by Nagesh Kumaris one of the finest and recommended textbooks for Forensic Medicine.In this following article we share PDF link of Nagesh Kumar Rao Forensic Medicine and Toxicology PDF with a quick overview and features. The PDF link can be easily accessible at the end section of this post. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Nagesh Kumar is one of the recommended textbooks for Forensic medicine. It’s actually a good book and you can opt for it if you are preparing for your second-year final exams. The book has over 691 pages with 40 chapters in total. The book is pretty much easy to understand and made better with pretty illustrations, images, and diagrams. The tables and differences add to the juice of the Nageshkumar book.
Table of Contents:
- INTRODUCTION AND EVOLUTION
- MEDICAL JURISPRUDENCE
- FORENSIC PATHOLOGY
- CLINICAL FORENSIC MEDICINE
- FORENSIC TOXICOLOGY
Download Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF
Rapid review biochemistry pdf 3rd edition free download:
key Features Nagesh Kumar Rao Forensic Medicine PDF:
- The subject is too much fun and interesting, you will really need no motivation to fall in love with Forensic medicine and toxicology.
- Again, don’t stick to multiple books. There are minor differences in books for forensic medicine though, but still, it’s better to play on the safe side.
- Make separate notes for differences, they are asked most in exams.
- Five major subdivisions and a total of 40 chapters
- Remarkable full-color photographs (700) and original drawing (500)
- Simple data charts, tables, graphics,.dull and boxes
- Vast references list
- Simple and consistent language
- Visually good text. So your eyes will not get stresses
- Heading and subheadings in an orderly arrangement
- Incorporated laws of the medical profession
- Good methods for examination and viva-voce
- This book is recommended as a syllabus by MCI
Nagesh Kumar Rao Biochemistry PDF Free Download:
You can easily download this book in PDF form by clicking the ink given below.
“NOTE” Hello everyone; this site does not own copyrights of these share books. We are doing this for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“