Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF 14th Edition for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
This classic textbook aims to assist clinicians develop the consultation skills required to elicit a clear history, and the practical skills needed to detect clinical signs of disease. Where possible, the physical basis of clinical signs is explained to aid understanding. Formulation of a differential diagnosis from the information gained is introduced, and the logical initial investigations are included for each system.
Macleod’s clinical examination is edited by GRAHAM DOUGLAS, FIONA NICOL, COLIN ROBERTSON. The goal of this book is how to take a patient history, clinical examination, evaluate symptoms and to find a physical signs of disease. The book covers very basic clinical examination of babies, children and critical illness. Macleod’s clinical examination is very important to read for medical students, nurse practitioners and paramedics as well as for practicing doctors especially those sitting postgraduate examination. Macleod’s clinical examination is closely integrated with Davidson’s principles and practice of medicine and Macleod’s clinical diagnose. To know more about Macleod’s clinical examination read the main features.
Features of Macleod’s Clinical Examinations PDF:
Some important features of this book are given below
- The first part of the book addresses the general principles of good interaction with patients, from the basics of taking a history and examining, to the use of pattern recognition to identify spot diagnoses.
- The second part documents the relevant history, examination and investigations for all the major body systems.
- The third part illustrates the application of these skills to specific clinical situations.
- The final part covers preparation for assessments of clinical skills and the use of these skills in everyday practice.
- The book has accompanying videos demonstrating many of the key clinical examination routines as set out in the book.
- A new editorial team has undertaken a substantial review of the book’s contents and with the help of many new authors has radically revised the order and approach of the text.
- Several new chapters have been created including a chapter on patients with mental disorders; a chapter covering the approach to a deteriorating patient; a chapter on assessment of patients towards the end of life and two new chapters on applying the key clinical skills during assessments and in practice.
- The structure of the text has been rationalised with careful use of boxes, tables and figures to set out the concepts for maximum clarity.
Macleod’s Clinical Examination 14th Edition PDF free Download:
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.