In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of KLM The Developing Human Clinical Oriented Embryology PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post
Written by some of the world’s most famous anatomists, the 10th edition of I The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology continues to present medical students with a comprehensive and easily digestible review of this complex topic.
Clearly written and well-structured descriptions include just the information thats needed, while nearly 600 illustrations help provide a clinically oriented guide to human development, utilizing a week-by-week and stage-by-stage approach to describe fetal organ and system development.
“..a well composed text for a good understanding of human development in the context of current state of knowledge of biomedical sciences.” Reviewed by Dr. Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, June 2015
Features Of The human Clinical Oriented Embryology PDF:
Here is the list of important features.
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter allow for effective exam preparation.
- Covers the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- Details how discoveries in molecular biology have affected clinical practice, including the development of sophisticated new techniques such as recumbent DNA technology and stem cell manipulation.
- Clinical case presentations, highlighted in special boxes, demonstrate how embryology concepts relate to clinical practice and are ideal for preparing for the USMLE Step 1.
- Three-dimensional animations ― 2 new to this edition ― help visual learners understand the subjects as discussed in the book as a whole.
- New and thoroughly revised assessment questions by Mark Torchia.
- Presents an authoritative description of human embryology through all stages of development.
- Rich illustrations correspond to the text to enhance comprehension.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of contents
There a total of 21 chapters in The Developing Human Clinically Oriented Embryology.
Every chapter is unique in its own way and teaches you about the Human body and its different stages of development:
- Chapter 1. Starting of Human Growth
- Chapter 2. Growth in First Week
- Chapter 3. Growth Second Week in the Human
- Chapter 4. Human Development Third Week
- Chapter 5. Weeks 4 to 8 in human growth
- Chapter 6. Ninth Week of Pregnancy Phase
- Chapter 7. Fetal membranes and placenta
- Chapter 8. Cavities of the body, mesenteries, diaphragms
- Chapter 9. Apparel, Face, and Neck of Pharyngeals
- Chapter 10. Airborne machine
- Chapter 11. Food Networks
- Chapter 12. Urrogensystem
- Chapter 13. Cardiaculate Device
- Chapter 14. System of skeletons
- Chapter 15. Muscular system System
- Chapter 16. Limbs growth
- Chapter 17. System of the Anxious
- Chapter 18. Eyes and Ears Growth
- Chapter 19. Method of incorporation
- Chapter 20. Deficiencies in human birth
- Chapter 21. Popular pathways used in the development
The Developing Embryology 11th Edition PDF free Download:
Download the PDF by clicking the link given below; If the download link doest not working, kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated it soon.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.