You can easily download pdf of this book from this site. What makes this USMLE 3 series special is that it has been written by residents themselves and then checked by the First Aid medical faculty. Moreover, as First Aid states, the series is continually updated and revised to ensure that the students are best prepared for their exam session.
The expert author team that guided students to success on the USMLE® Step 1 presents the latest edition of this skill-sharpening review for the USMLE® Step 2 CK. With an easy-to-follow bulleted presentation of must-know diseases and disorders, this one-of-a-kind study companion offers the most current overview of all core areas on the boards. Included is a host of learning tools, from key facts and mnemonics to full-color illustrations and proven test-taking strategies―everything students need to pass the exam with flying colors.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK 10th Edition Features:
- Co-written by students who excelled on the recent exam and reviewed by top faculty.
- Concise summaries of more than 1,000 commonly tested clinical topics for fast, high-yield study
- Key Facts and mnemonics reinforce must-know concepts
- Expert coverage of best initial steps in diagnosis and management
- Updated Rapid Review section facilitates last-minute cramming
- 100 of full-color photographs and illustrations
- Revised study and test-taking strategies•A completely updated listing of top-rated review sources .
Table of Contents:
- How to use this book
- Selected USMLE laboratory values
- First Aid Checklist for the USMLE Step 1
- Section I. Guide to Efficient Exam Preparation
- USMLE Step 1, The basics
- Defining your goal
- Learning strategies
- Timeline for study
- Study materials
- Test-taking strategies
- Clinical vignette strategies
- If you think you failed
- Testing agencies
- Section I Supplement. Special Situations
- Section II. High-Yield General Principles
- How to use the database
- Public health sciences
- Section III. High-Yield Organ Systems
- Approaching the organ systems
- Hematology and oncology
- Musculoskeletal, skin, and connective tissue
- Neurology and special senses
- Rapid Review
- Section IV. Top-Rated Review Resources
- How to use the database
- Question banks
- Web and mobile apps
- Anatomy, embryology, and neuroscience
- Behavioral science
- Cell biology and histology
- Microbiology and immunology
- Abbreviations and symbols.
About the Author:
Vikas Bhushan, MD is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
download free pdf of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK 10th Edition by clicking the link given below.
click to download pdf
“NOTE” Hello everyone; this site does not own copyrights of these share books. We are doing this for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“