We share the pdf link of this following book for education purpose. You can read review and features of this book given in this article.
Overview First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles 3rd Edition PDF:
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition provides readers with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar. Delivering a comprehensive single-source review of the entire first year of medical school, the book assumes little prior knowledge, and is written in a non-technical, easy-to-understand style.
Features of First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles:
- An essential companion during your first two years of medical school.
- Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out.
- Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1.
- Enhanced by full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1.
- Provides a complete framework for understanding biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, pharmacology, and public health sciences.
- Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study.
- Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty.
About the Author:
Tao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and Chief, Section of Allergy and Immunology at University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
William Hwang, MD, PhD, Resident, Harvard Radiation Oncology Program,Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham & Women’s Hospital.
Luke Pike, MD, Dphil, Resident, Harvard Radiation Oncology Program,Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham & Women’s Hospital.
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles Last word and Download link:
You can easily download free pdf of First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles by clicking the link. Click here
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“