Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
Prepare for and excel on the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification exams! Steven M. Penny’sExamination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen & Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition, focuses only on the information that you’ll see on these exams, saving you valuable study time. Now in full color throughout, it uses a concise, narrative approach and features an online exam simulator with hundreds of registry-style questions.
Key Features of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology:
- 60 review questions for each chapter—1,920 total—plus an online exam simulator with even more sophisticated mock exams customizable for both the ARDMS Abdomen and OB/GYN and the comprehensive ARRT exams
- Full alignment with ARDMS and ARRT revised content outlines, with pathology coverage in each chapter and new topics throughout
- More than 1,000 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase your understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to optimal sonographic practice and the comprehension of vital information
- Organized boxes and charts, that include lab values, pair clinical findings with sonographic findings, allowing for summary, retention, and demonstrates the progression from clinical presentation to the utilization of sonographic imaging in the diagnosis of disease
- Highlighted key terms throughout with definitions help you retain critical information and solidify your understanding of the material.
About the Author:
Download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF:
you can easily download free pdf of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology. click here
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“