Today, in this article, we are going to share with you K D Tripathi Essential Of Medical Pharmacology 7th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Pharmacology is dynamic subject. Medical pharmacology is a unique synthesis of basic pharmacology with clinical pharmacology and pharmacotherapeutics. It is one of the basic subject and you must used the best book for it. Essential of medical pharmacology pdf is one of the highly used and very concise book of pharmacology. Download the pdf of essential of medical pharmacology pdf at the end. You can also download other pharmacology like lippincot pharmacology and Tara pharmacology.
This new edition has been fully revised to bring pharmacologists and trainees fully up to date with the latest developments in the field of medical pharmacology. Beginning with an introduction to general pharmacological principles, the following sections discuss drugs for common and less common disorders found in different regions of the body.
The seventh edition includes new drugs, as well as the latest therapeutic guidelines from authoritative sources such as the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the British National Formulary (BNF). Each topic includes key point summary boxes as well as illustrations, flowcharts and tables to enhance learning. A problem-directed study question at the end of each chapter helps trainees test their knowledge. An extensive appendices section includes a list of essential medicines, drugs that should/shouldn t be prescribed in pregnancy and lactation, and suggestions for further reading.
Features Of KD Tripath Essential Of Medical Pharmacology:
Here is the list of some important features;
- There are seven editions of Essential of Medical pharmacology.
- Most recommended book of pharmacology for new students.
- Color figures and tables of important iformation.
- Highly searched book on net and best sale on amazon.
- Fully revised, new edition presenting latest developments in medical pharmacology
- Includes therapeutic guidelines from WHO and BNF
- Problem-directed study questions and key point summary boxes enhance learning
- Previous edition published in 2008
Table of Contents:
- Section 1. General Pharmacological Principles.
- 1. Introduction, Routes of Drug Administration.
- 2. Pharmacokinetics: Membrane Transport, Absorption and Distribution of Drugs.
- 3. Pharmacokinetics: Metabolism and Excretion of Drugs, Kinetics of Elimination.
- 4. Pharmacodynamics: Mechanism of Drug Action; Receptor Pharmacology.
- 5. Aspects of Pharmacotherapy, Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development.
- 6. Adverse Drug Effects .
- Section 2Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System.
- 7a. Autonomic Nervous System: General Considerations.
- 7b. Cholinergic System and Drugs.
- 8. Anticholinergic Drugs and Drugs Acting on Autonomic Ganglia.
- 9. Adrenergic System and Drugs.
- 10. Antiadrenergic Drugs (Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists) and Drugs for Glaucoma.
Section 3 Autacoids and Related Drugs.
- 11. Histamine and Antihistaminics.
- 12. 5-Hydroxytryptamine, its Antagonists and Drug Therapy of Migraine.
- 13. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes (Eicosanoids) and Platelet Activating Factor.
- 14. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs and Antipyretic-Analgesics.
- 15. Antirheumatoid and Antigout Drugs.
Section 4 Respiratory System Drugs.
- 16. Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma.
- Section 5 Hormones and Related Drugs.
- 17a. Introduction.
- 17b. Anterior Pituitary Hormones.
- 18. Thyroid Hormone and Thyroid Inhibitors.
- 19. Insulin, Oral Hypoglycaemic Drugs and Glucagon.
- 20. Corticosteroids.
- 21. Androgens and Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction.
- 22. Estrogens, Progestins and Contraceptives.
- 23. Oxytocin and Other Drugs Acting on Uterus.
- 24. Drugs Affecting Calcium Balance.
- Section 6 Drugs Acting on Peripheral (Somatic) Nervous System.
- 25. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants.
- 26. Local Anaesthetics.
- Section 7 Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System.
- 27. General Anaesthetics.
- 28. Ethyl and Methyl Alcohols.
- 29. Sedative-Hypnotics.
- 30. Antiepileptic Drugs.
- 31. Antiparkinsonian Drugs.
- 32. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs.
- 33. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antidepressant and Antianxiety Drugs.
- 34. Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists.
- 35. CNS Stimulants and Cognition Enhancers.
KD Tripathi Essential Of Medical Pharmacology PDF 7th Edition Download:
You can easily download the pdf of this book by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.