Today, in this article, we are going to share with you ESSENTIAL OF GENERAL SURGERY PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Surgery is the most basic thing in the field of medical sciences when you becoming a Doctor. A good doctor is the one who known very well about every aspect of surgery and then gives this best to operate his patient. Now for that, it is important that one should buy a book with the help of which they can understand everything and from very basics. For this purpose, every expert would recommend you a book which is known for its greatness in the field of surgery and its name is Essentials of General Surgery PDF.
Essentials of General Surgery is written by Peter F. Lawrence who is known for his great contributions in general surgery. Based on this experience for his years of medical practice, he wrote a book that serves the study purpose very well of the students. This book teaches them the very basics which lays a great foundations for surgery. To know what is inside this book which makes it so good, read the full features of Essentials of General Surgery below.
Features of Essentials of General Surgery PDF:
Listed below are the primary features of this book.
- Essential of General Surgery is the most trending all over the globe for medical study.
- With 5 editions in its tally, this books is increasing its fans every day.
- Since it is written by a Surgeon who has practiced for years, you can learn from his experience in the field, that’s why you really need to buy this book for your study.
- Along with easy wording, there are different diagrams to each topics which helps in the better understanding of subject.
- Modern techniques and experiences shared in this book are rarely found in other books so don’t take the risk of wasting money.
- It is the most searched book on internet, most bought on Amazon and 5 editions speaks the greatness of this book already.
Chapters included in Essentials of General Surgery:
- CHAPTER 1: PERIOPERATIVE EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF SURGICAL PATIENTS.
- CHAPTER 2: FLUIDS, ELECTROLYTES, AND ACID-BASE BALANCE.
- CHAPTER 3: NUTRITION.
- CHAPTER 4: SURGICAL BLEEDING: BLEEDING DISORDERS, HYPERCOAGULABLE STATES, AND REPLACEMENT THERAPY IN THE SURGICAL PATIENT.
- Chapter 5: SHOCK: CELL METABOLIC FAILURE IN CRITICAL ILLNESS.
- CHAPTER 6: SURGICAL CRITICAL CARE.
- CHAPTER 7: WOUNDS AND WOUND HEALING.
- CHAPTER 8: SURGICAL INFECTIONS.
- CHAPTER 9: TRAUMA.
- CHAPTER 10: BURNS.
- CHAPTER 11: ABDOMINAL WALL, INCLUDING HERNIA.
- CHAPTER 12: ESOPHAGUS.
- CHAPTER 13: STOMACH AND DUODENUM.
- CHAPTER 14: SMALL INTESTINE AND APPENDIX.
- CHAPTER 15: COLON, RECTUM, AND ANUS.
- CHAPTER 16: BILIARY TRACT.
- CHAPTER 17: PANCREAS.
- CHAPTER 18: LIVER.
- CHAPTER 19: BREAST.
- CHAPTER 20: SURGICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY.
- CHAPTER 21: SPLEEN AND LYMPH NODES.
- CHAPTER 22: DISEASES OF THE VASCULAR SYSTEM.
- CHAPTER 23: TRANSPLANTATION.
- CHAPTER 24: SURGICAL ONCOLOGY: MALIGNANT DISEASES OF THE SKIN, THE LYMPHATICS, AND SOFT TISSUE.
BONUS ONLINE CHAPTERS:
- CHAPTER 25: SURGICAL PROCEDURES, TECHNIQUES, AND SKILLS.
- CHAPTER 26: A CUT ABOVE: RISING TO THE PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL CHALLENGES FACING THE SURGICAL STUDENT.
Download Essentials of General Surgery 5th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download free PDF for Essentials of General surgery below by clicking the link.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.