This article is about the PDF link along with a review and features of Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF 9th Edition PDF. This book in PDF format can be downloaded at the end part and hope you that you people will find it helpful.
Using clear explanations, a unique three-part organization, full-color illustrations, and interactive exercises, Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy, 9e helps dental hygiene students understand the relationship of the teeth to one another and to the bones, muscles, nerves, and vessels associated with the teeth and face.
The book’s detailed coverage of dental anatomy and terminology prepares students for success on national board exams, while up-to-date information on the application of tooth morphology to dental practice prepares them for success in their future careers.
Updated throughout with the latest scientific and technological advances, the Ninth Edition features expanded content, new tooth identification labeling exercises, additional board-style learning exercises, and a substantially updated full color art and design program.
Features Of Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
Here is the overview of important features of Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy Pdf;
- Revised chapters that reflect the latest scientific and technological advances in Periodontology, Operative Dentistry, Endodontics, and Forensic Dentistry have been updated by faculty with specialties in each area.
- New Tooth Identification Labeling Exercises, featuring over 80 step-by-step questions that cover the decisions required to identify a tooth, ask students to identify tooth anatomy (class, facial size, arch, type, mesial, and universal number).
- Additional board-style Learning Exercises in Chapters 2 -5 address the tooth identification and universal numbering system to better prepare students to pass board exams.
- New content addresses specific topics now included on national board exams, such as paranasal sinuses and dental anomalies.
- A substantially updated art and design programintroduces “red dot” markers for tooth identification and new color photos that better illustrate specific characteristics or traits of the tooth.
- New Glossary of Key Terms appears at the back of the book for easy reference.
Table Of Contents:
Here is the tables of contents of Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy PDF;
PART I: COMPARATIVE TOOTH ANATOMY
- Basic Terminology for Understanding Tooth Morphology
- Morphology of the Permanent Incisors
- Morphology of the Permanent Canines
- Morphology of Premolars
- Morphology of Permanent Molars
- Primary (and Mixed) Dentition
PART II: APPLICATION OF TOOTH ANATOMY IN DENTAL PRACTICE
- Periodontal Anatomy
- Application of Root and Pulp Morphology Related to Endodontic Therapy
- Functional Occlusion and Malocclusion
- Treating Decayed, Broken and Missing Teeth
- Dental Anomalies
- Forensic Dentistry
- Guidelines for Drawing, Sketching and Carving Teeth
PART III: ANATOMIC STRUCTURES OF THE ORAL CAVITY
- Structures that form the foundation for tooth function
- Oral Examination: Normal Anatomy of the Oral Cavity
Download Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF Free:
Download woelfel’s Dental Anatomy free latest edition by click the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.