Today, in this article, we are going to share with you VVishram Singh Anatomy Abdomen and Lower Limb PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
This textbook of anatomy abdomen and lower limb by Vishram Singh covers all the important details related to the abdomen and the lower limb that includes all the important musculature and other important structures in the abdomen. In addition, it also explains the essential anatomy of all the abdominal viscera that includes all stomach, duodenum, liver, kidney, urinary bladder, uterus, and other important details.
Features of Vishram Singh Anatomy Abdomen and Lower Limb PDF PDF:
- Complete revised edition of all chapters to make it up-to-date.
- A detailed review of the oral cavity with their appropriate innervation.
- Multiple chapters on the osteology of head and neck
- A detailed review of every structure present in the head and neck region( parotid gland, parathyroid or thyroid gland, anterior and posterior triangles of the neck). This detailed overview is more helpful for dental students as their important domain.
- Clinical aspects integrated into the context details to highlight its importance in clinical practice.
- Improved graphics and quality of the previous images to memorize all details.
- Include new chapters related to surface anatomy.
- Addition of multiple line diagrams, CT, MRI images to demonstrate the latest technology.
- Clinical case presentations are available at the end of every chapter to make the details clinically interesting.
- Multiple-choice questions at the end of every chapter to review the important details.
- Additional information for higher education purposes written in N.B to engage the readers and enhance the interest level of students
- Important details mentioned in golden facts to remember are essential to clear any international exams like USMLE, PLAB, PGME.
You can easily download free pdf of Vishram Singh Anatomy Abdomen and Lower Limb.
YOU MIGHT Like Other Anatomy BOOKS: