Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Transformational Leadership in Nursing 3rd Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
The award-winning Transformational Leadership in Nursing: From Expert Clinician to Influential Leader guides nursing graduate students and professionals in the development of skills required to fulfill emerging leadership roles in our increasingly complex healthcare system. It provides a wealth of critical information, practical tools, creative vision, and inspiration to help facilitate leadership in a wide variety of settings.
This expanded and updated third edition presents current challenges in healthcare and frameworks for becoming a transformational leader during times of change. Expert leaders discuss the tenets of collaborative leadership―networks, influence, and decision-making―as well as the creation of organizational environments and cultures to support practice excellence.The text will help readers master the skills necessary to work effectively across disciplines and generations; develop and implement strategic plans; design, implement, and evaluate practice models; build cohesive and effective teams; and lead across systems of care to resolve healthcare disparities and improve outcomes.
Features of Transformational Leadership in Nursing 3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Written expressly for APRNs transitioning into leadership roles
- Traces the trajectory from expert clinician to the role of leader in complex organizations and patient populations
- Utilizes Leadership in Action vignettes to highlight real-world application of concepts and strategies
- Provides learning objectives, reflection questions, inspirational quotations from noted leaders, and resources for further learning
- Includes ancillary PowerPoint slides
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers.
New to This Edition:
- Outlines key leadership competencies for effective leadership in complex organizations
- Expands the scope of the healthcare economics and finance section to address the monetization of nursing innovations; expands coverage of population health strategies
- Features Leadership in Action vignettes and reflective questions to help students apply theoretical concepts to their own situations
- Includes updated tools, healthcare paradigms, and leadership inspiration
- Presents cases and reflective questions to help students apply the theoretical content to their own situations and generate discussion across cohorts of students.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Marion E. Broome, PhD, RN, FAAN, is dean of the School of Nursing, vice chancellor for nursing affairs, and Ruby Wilson Professor of Nursing at Duke University, as well as associate vice president for academic affairs for nursing at Duke University Health System, Durham, North Carolina. Prior to joining Duke, Dr. Broome was dean of the Indiana University School of Nursing and associate vice president for nursing at Indiana University Health, where she was awarded the rank of distinguished professor.
Elaine Sorensen Marshall, PhD, RN, FAAN, is former Castella Distinguished Professor and chair of the Department of Health Restoration and Care Systems Management at the University of Texas Health Science Center School of Nursing, San Antonio, Texas; former professor and Bulloch Endowed Chair at the School of Nursing at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia; and professor and dean emerita of the College of Nursing at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah.
Transformational Leadership in Nursing 3rd Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download Transformational Leadership in Nursing 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.