Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide 9th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine is THE essential resource for everyone working in, and teaching emergency medicine. The Ninth Edition provides the depth and breadth of coverage that reflects the complexity and expertise needed to practice emergency medicine in today’s fast-paced environments.
This comprehensive text is an important clinical resource for physicians, residents and students, advance practice providers, emergency nurses, EMTs, and paramedics. It is a necessary resource for in-training and board examinations, and recertification.
Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine covers everything from prehospital care, disaster preparedness, and basic and advanced resuscitative techniques, to all the significant medical, traumatic, and environmental conditions requiring emergency treatment in adults, children and neonates.
Features of Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide 9th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Full-color design with more tables than ever to succinctly present key information
- Extensive updates to all sections, incorporating the latest clinical and evidence-based information
- Online access to over 100 videos, covering a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and POCUS for obstetric/gynecologic, pediatric, musculoskeletal, and vascular conditions
- World-class pediatric section on the care of neonates, infants, and children
- Expanded chapters on the management of gynecologic and obstetric conditions and emergencies
- Updated information on toxicologic and environmental emergencies
- Contemporary, concise discussion of ED identification and treatment of opioid use disorders
- Updated information on procedural sedation
- Expert advice on the management and care of transgender patients
- Latest information available on neurologic and cardiac emergencies.
About the Author:
J. Stephan Stapczynski, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
O. John Ma, M.D., Associate Professor, Vice Chair for Academic Advancement, and Research Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, Truman Medical Center, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri.
Judith E. Tintinalli, MD, MS is Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Health Policy and Administration at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
J. Stephan Stapczynski, MD is Chair, Emergency Medicine Department, Chief of Medical Staff, Maricopa Medical Center.
O. John Ma, MD is Professor and Chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University.
David M. Cline, MD is Professor of Emergency Medicine at Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Garth D. Meckler, MD Assistant Section Chief and Fellowship Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University.
Donald M. Yealy, MD is Chair of Emergency Medicine, University of Pittsburgh.
Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF
Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDF
Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide 9th Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine A Comprehensive Study Guide 9th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“NOTE” Hello everyone; this site does not own copyrights of these share books. We are doing this for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“