Today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2020 PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
The 50th edition of the leading clinical reference on treatment of infectious diseases and anti-infective drug information. Helpful in day-to-day practice and as a component of your organization’s antimicrobial stewardship program.
The Sanford Guide provides valuable guidance in the age of antibiotic resistance. Popular with physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other clinicians, The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy provides information that is convenient, concise, and reliable.
Features of The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2020 50th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Available in print in pocket size, spiral bound and large library editions.
- Coverage includes:
- * Clinical syndromes
- * Anti-infective agents
a. pediatric adjustments
b. renal adjustments
– adverse affects
- * Preventative therapy
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Table 1: Osteomyelitis, meningitis, amnionitis, gastric ulcer, traveler’s diarrhea, C. difficile, keratitis, epididymo-orchitis, septic arthritis, prosthetic joint infection, pneumonia (empiric: age-determined, CAP, HAP, VAP; and specific, esp. GNB); secondary peritonitis, pharyngitis, parapharyngeal space infection, ulcerated skin, bacillary angiomatosis, thrombophlebitis
- Table 2: Updated treatment options overview, especially gram-negative bacilli
- Table 3: Duration of therapy: bacteremia, bone, genital, intra-abdominal, kidney
- Table 4: New drugs and updates reflecting shifting susceptibility/resistance patterns
- Table 5: Highly resistant bacteria, especially GNB
- Table 6: MRSA
- Table 7: New desensitization protocols
- Table 8: Pregnancy risk & lactation safety for new drugs
- Table 9: PK & interactions data for new drugs
- Table 10: New antibacterials, including cefidericol, imipenem-cilastatin-relebactam, lefamulin and drug information for agents available in other regions, e.g., IV forsfomycin
- Table 11: Updated recommendations, including Candida auris
- Table 12: Updated recommendations for MDR tuberculosis and non-tuberculous mycobacteria
- Table 13: Updated recommendations and drug availability for intestinal protozoa, malaria, trypanosomiasis, worms
- Table 14: Adenovirus, coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Ebola, Epstein-Barr virus, neonatal herpes, influenza, measles; HIV – new ARVs
- Table 15: Surgical prophylaxis
- Table 16: Updated pediatric dosing for new and older drugs
- Table 17: Renal impairment adjustments for new and some older drugs; updated obesity dosing
- Table 22: Drug-drug interactions updates for new and existing antimicrobials.
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2020 50th Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2020 50th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.