In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
This unique, easy-to-access handbook returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications in the cath lab. Ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
Features of The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 6th Edition PDF:
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand approach for an ideal reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices, radial artery catheterization, congenital heart disease, and drug-coated, carotid, and renal stenting.
- Focused update covers treatment protocols for every procedure you’ll encounter, as well as the latest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Highlights the newest catheterization techniques, including new-generation stents, guidance devices, and closure devices, to ensure you’re completely up to date.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, focusing on cautions and outcomes to help you make informed decisions.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Brand-new illustrations – 40 in total – enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- Medicine eBook is accessible on a variety of devices.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
By Morton J. Kern, MD, MSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California; Chief of Medicine, Long Beach Veterans Health Care System, Long Beach, California; Michael J Lim, MD, Co-Director, Center for Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care (C4), Director, Division of Cardiology, Professor of Internal Medicine, Jack Ford Shelby Endowed Professor in Cardiology, Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Director, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship Programs, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri and Paul Sorajja, MD, Director, Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Table of Contents:
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF:
Chapter 1: The Basics of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
Chapter 2: Vascular Access,
Chapter 3: Interventional Pharmacology
Chapter 4: Intravascular Lesion Assessment – Physiology and Imaging
Chapter 5: Adjunctive Devices -Non-Balloon Coronary Interventional Techniques and Devices: Rotational Atherectomy, Thrombectomy, Cutting Balloons, and Embolic Protection
Chapter 6: Stents, Restenosis, and Stent Thrombosis
Chapter 7: Treatment of Coronary Bifurcations
Chapter 8: Chronic Total Occlusions
Chapter 9: High Risk Patients and Interventions
Chapter 10: Complications of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
Chapter 11: Peripheral Vascular Intervention
Chapter 12: Aortic, Renal, Subclavian and Carotid Interventions
Chapter 13: Mitral Stenosis
Chapter 14: Mitral Regurgitation
Chapter 15: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty
Chapter 16: Congenital Defects
Chapter 17: Pericardiocentesis
Chapter 18: Septal Ablation for Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Chapter 19: Percutaneous Repair of Paravalvular Prosthetic Regurgitation
Chapter 20: Left Atrial Appendage Therapies
- ASIN : B00Z5KE95M
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (June 1, 2015)
- Publication date : June 1, 2015
- Language: : English
- File size : 43570 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 797 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF 6th Edition Free Download:
You an easily download The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook PDF 6th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
click to download pdf
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.