In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of The ECG Made Easy PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
For over forty years The ECG Made Easy has been regarded as the best introductory guide to the ECG, with sales of over half a million copies as well as being translated into more than a dozen languages. Hailed by the British Medical Journal as a “medical classic”, it has been a favourite of generations of medical and health care staff who require clear, basic knowledge about the ECG. This famous book encourages the reader to accept that the ECG is easy to understand and that its use is just a natural extension of taking the patient’s history and performing a physical examination. It directs users of the electrocardiogram to straightforward and accurate identification of normal and abnormal ECG patterns.
Features Of The ECG Made Easy 9th Edition PDF:
- A practical and highly informative guide to a difficult subject.
- Provides a full understanding of the ECG in the diagnosis and management of abnormal cardiac rhythms.
- Emphasises the role of the full 12 lead ECG with realistic reproduction of recordings.
- The unique page size allows presentation of 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- A new opening chapter entitled ‘The ECG made very easy’ distils the bare essentials of using an ECG in clinical practice with minimal theory and maximum practicality.
- The second part explains the theory underpinning the recording of an ECG in order to start basic interpretation of the 12 leads.
- The third part looks at the clinical interpretation of individual ECGs in patients with chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations and syncope as well as understanding the normal variations in ECGs recorded from healthy subjects.
- Editorial : Elsevier; 9a edición (21 Mayo 2019)
- Idioma: : Inglés
- Tapa blanda : 207 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 0702074578
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702074578
- Peso del producto : 12 onzas
- Dimensiones : 7.3 x 0.4 x 7.3 pulgadas.
The ECG Made Easy 9th Edition PDF free Download:
You an easily download The ECG Made Easy 9th Edition PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.