Today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
It is not an easy thing to understand the complex concepts of a developing human. All the stages of a developing human being are sequentially explained in this book to highlight the details of the development of various organs and their further growth. In addition, this book elaborates all the fundamental concepts of embryology in a very straightforward and easy to make it convenient for medical students.
Students find this subject a bit tough because of its extensive details regarding embryo development and growth. This book, the developing human, offers a great solution by organizing all the details of embryology in a comfortable format. In addition, this book provides a thorough explanation of all the details with a pictorial illustration. It describes all the details of the weeks in a very organized way associated with the normal development with their congenital abnormalities. This book covers all concepts of embryology with diagrammatic representations, summaries, clinical aspects, and keynotes.
Keith L. Moore:
- Professor of the division of anatomy and surgery
- A former professor and chair department of anatomy
- Associate Dean for basic medical science, university of Toronto, Ontario
T. V. N. Persaud:
- Professor Emeritus and Former Head, Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Science
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Professor of Anatomy, St. George’s University, Grenada, West Indies
Mark G. Torchia
- Associate Professor, Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Sciences
- Director, Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Clinical features of the developing human: clinically oriented embryology:
The newly revised edition of this book includes several clinical features that will help the medical students in their clinical practice. These all features also help the students to manage their board exams and practical exams. Let’s dig into these features to know more details about this book.
This book provides a more complex variety of clinical case presentations in the form of special boxes. These special clinical presentations will help the medical students clear concepts and excel in their clinical practice. In addition, these unique features also help medical students clear their international exams that are the way to their bright future.
This book explains all the fundamental relations to molecular biology that how it affects clinical practice. The recent changes in molecular biology induce multiple changes in the study of embryology with the development of recombinant DNA technology and stem cell transplantation.
Changes delivered in the latest edition (10th) of the developing human: clinically oriented embryology:
There are several changes introduced in the latest edition of this book. These changes will surely assist the medical student cope with the complex concepts of embryology. In addition, it will also help the practitioners to improve their clinical practice. Let’s know about these changes:
- This book covers the latest improvement in the study of embryology with a proper explanation of normal and abnormal embryogenesis, congenital anomalies, and the role of genes in normal development.
- Clinical case presentations in special boxes to highlight the importance of embryology in the clinical practice
- Question and answers at the end of the chapter to assess the conceptual status and to prepare for medical exams
- Three-dimensional animations are available to understand the concepts of embryology.
- Many newly revised assessment questions were reviewed in the latest editions to evaluate.
- An explained illustration of text is available in the form of colored diagrams labeled with the appropriate terminology.
- A concise description of the details of all weeks of development and growth to enhance the understanding level.
- Student consult feature with eBook is available to get access to all the details on multiple electronic devices.
Other important benefits of the developing human: clinically oriented advantages:
There are several other benefits of this book for medical students. This book covers multiple unique features to assist medical students in their studies and clinical practice. Let’s go through these benefits:
This book contains colorful images added to to the description to make the reader awake and engaged in the content. In this way, it describes the difficult concepts in an understanding manner. Graphics are quite great to understand the keen details of images. This is one of the highly recommended reference books for medical students.
Normal vs abnormal growth:
This book illustrates all the fundamental concepts of normal development and growth. Besides this, it also highlights malformations, congenital anomalies, birth defects, and several other abnormalities. In this way, this book meets the expectations of the reader of embryology as well as offering the great details of every aspect of embryology.
This book is among the most authentic books on embryology, as it contains the most authentic reference related to embryology. In addition, it explains very authentic mechanisms of human development and growth. This book is known as the reference book of embryology for medical students.
Content details of the developing human: clinically oriented embryology
Talking about the content details of this book, it covers diverse topics of embryology related to human development and growth. It includes more than 500 illustrations, international terms, and recent improvements in the molecular aspects of developmental biology that are highlighted in italics.
This book encompasses 21 chapters, starting with the introduction to human development. Moving on, it covers the details of the first week, second week, third week, fourth to eight weeks, fetal period, and ninth week till birth. Further, it explains the placenta and fetal membranes, development of the body cavities, pharyngeal membranes, and then face and neck.
After all these structure formations, this book describes the development of various body systems like respiratory, alimentary, urogenital, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and then the formation of limbs, nervous system, ear, and eyes. This book also describes birth defects and the signaling pathways used during normal and abnormal human development.
The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology PDF Free Download:
you can easily download free pdf of The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology by clicking the link given below.
You Might Like Other Medical Book:
Essentials of Human Anatomy by AK Datta PDF