In this post we have shared an overview and download link of TAYLOR AND KELLY’S DERMATOLOGY FOR SKIN OF COLOR 2ND EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Dermatology for Skin of Color, Second Edition is a comprehensive reference that thoroughly details every aspect of dermatologic science as it applies to skin of color – from the development of the skin to the biology of hair and nails. All commonly encountered dermatologic problems of Africans, Asians, Arabs, Native Americans, and other peoples are covered, as are other diseases with significant skin manifestations.
This second edition is significantly expanded with 21 new chapters covering dermatology for geriatric, adolescent, and pregnant patients, as well as depigmenting agents, viral infections, cutaneous manifestation of internal malignancy, neurofibromatosis, tuberous sclerosis, photoaging, photosensivity, laser treatment for skin-tightening, toxins and fillers, cosmetic practices in Mexico, effects of tattooing and piercing, sickle cell disease, drug eruptions, and the biology of oral mucosa. It also features many more clinical pictures and improved organization.
Features of Taylor and Kelly’s Dermatology for Skin of Color 2nd Edition PDF:
- Extensively illustrated with more than 900 full-color photos.
- Dermatology for Skin of Color provides comprehensive coverage of medical, surgical, and cosmetic treatment options, pediatric dermatology, differences between skin of color and Caucasian skin, differences between ethnic groups with skin of color
- Important basic science information on the structure and function of skin of color.
- In addition, folk remedies and over-the-counter treatments specifically targeting this population are covered.
Table of Contents:
- Section 1: Definitions, Epidemiology, and Cultural Considerations
- Section 2: Structure, Function, and Biology
- Section 3: Cutaneous Disorders
- Section 4: Hair, Scalp, and Nail Disorders
- Section 5: Follicular, Sebaceous, and Sweat Gland Disorders
- Section 6: Skin Cancer
- Section 7: Pigmentary Disorders
- Section 8: Mucosal Disorders
- Section 9: Dermatologic Infections
- Section 10: Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Diseases
- Section 11: Cosmetic Dermatology
- Section 12: Special Populations
- Section 13: International Dermatology
- Section 14: Pioneers in Dermatology
Taylor and Kelly’s Dermatology for Skin of Color 2nd Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Taylor and Kelly’s Dermatology for Skin of Color 2nd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“NOTE” Hello everyone; this site does not own copyrights of these share books. We are doing this for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“