Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Sakshi Arora Obstetrics Gynecology PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
Most medical aspirants work hard to pass postgraduate exams but are unable to achieve passing marks. They only need to work smartly to get good marks in any entrance exam. This book, Pre NEET obstetrics gynaecology or sakshi arora obstetrics gynaecology, explains basic concepts of obstetrics and gynaecology in a variety of assessment formats.
This book includes clinical questions, case discussions, and single-line past DNB questions. In addition, this book also offers a few last-minute revision summary boxes. Moreover, this book provides all details of obstetrics and gynaecology in an organized form. In this way, this book helps the reader to revise and understand all clinical points without any difficulty.
From the learning aspects:
This book is best to prepare for postgraduate entrance exams. In addition, this book is also best for the readers to establish their clinical concepts. Moreover, this book provides complete guidance related to obstetrics and gynaecology. This book contains a complete package of clinical questions with their appropriate explanation of answers.
Sakshi Arora Hans (MBBS – gold medalist, DGO)
- She is a leading faculty of obstetrics and gynaecology in India.
- She is also the author of several best-selling books on obstetrics and gynaecology for postgraduate entrance examinations.
- She is a director for the gold standard in obstetrics and gynaecology classes, faculty of online teaching platform, and academic head of nursing next App.
Clinical features of Pre NEET obstetrics gynaecology/Sakshi Arora Obstetrics Gynecology:
This book helps the students to learn and memorize the clinical features of obstetrics and gynaecology. In addition, this book also provides several clinical details related to the entrance examinations. Let us highlight these crucial features of this book.
This book includes clinical questions and case studies related to obstetrics and gynaecology. In addition, this book also provides a detailed explanation for the answers to these questions. In this way, this book is helpful to excel in any entrance exam.
This book offers detailed coverage of every essential topic related to obstetrics and gynaecology. In addition, this book also covers the gynaecological cancers in tabular form to provide all details in an instant.
This book also explains last-minute revision points for the convenience of readers. In addition, these points are helpful for any clinical entrance examination.
Changes delivered in the updated edition of Pre NEET obstetrics gynaecology/Sakshi Arora Obstetrics Gynecology
This book encompasses several characteristic features to explore the fundamental concepts of obstetrics and gynaecology. In addition, this book provides the latest information regarding the post-graduation entrance exams. Moreover, this book also covers the past questions of the entrance exams. Let us highlight the fundamental points of this book for review.
- A book for an easy understanding of the clinical concepts of obstetrics and gynaecology
- This book concisely illustrates all details with a necessary but elaborated explanation.
- It includes multiple diagrams, tables, and summary boxes to revise all the details quickly.
- This book explains the main concepts in a variety of formats.
- It includes new and revised clinical questions of obstetrics with its appropriate explanation of answers.
- This book also includes clinical case studies to improve the learning capability and evaluate assessment.
- This book describes gynaecological cancers in tabular form, making it easy to revise.
- This book covers all significant topics of obstetrics and gynaecology valuable for any entrance examination.
- This book includes questions from investigation procedures to the management of various disorders during pregnancy.
- This book also provides summary boxes for tough topics like diabetes in pregnancy, herpes during pregnancy, etc.
- This book also explains single-liner past year DNB questions with their proper answer and reference.
- It also includes last-minute revision concepts in a very concise and comprehensive manner.
- This book is also available in pdf format with the proper explanation of every fundamental detail relevant to obstetrics and gynaecology.
Content details of Pre NEET obstetrics gynaecology:
This book encompasses the clinical-based questions related to obstetrics and gynaecology. In addition, this book provides questions about every possible topic related to obstetrics and gynaecology. Moreover, this book also helps the students to understand the question pattern of any post-graduation exam. This book also helps to understand the diagnostic aspects of obstetrics and gynaecology.
This book includes clinical questions, case studies, past DNB questions, and last-minute revision details. These all questions are essential for the evaluation of the readers. In addition, this book also covers multiple tables and summary boxes for vital topics to understand in a better way.
New clinical questions of obstetrics
This section includes almost 117 questions with an appropriate explanation of answers related to obstetrics. In addition, this section contains multiple innovative and complicated topics related to obstetrics. Moreover, this section provides details in proper tabular form and flowcharts for an easy understanding of concepts.
Gynaecology case study
This section encompasses six different case studies related to gynaecology. It describes all the details in a very detailed manner with an appropriate diagnostic illustration. In addition, this section provides a considerable number of questions for the reader to understand the clinical aspects of gynaecology.
Last-minute revision tools
This section includes gynaecological cancers in tabular form for the quick revision of all fundamental details. In addition, this section also encompasses last-minute revision concepts to memorize all features without any difficulty.
Single liner previous year DNB questions
This section includes past paper DNB questions for the readers to review the essential details. In addition, it also explains the answers to the questions with proper references.
Sakshi Arora Obstetrics Gynecology PDF Free Download:
you can easily download free pdf of Sakshi Arora Obstetrics Gynecology by clicking the link given below.
you might like; Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF