Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Park Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
To date, the Park community medicine book is a good book for the third year set out in the curriculum. The thorough and long book still haunts, but then medical practitioners get used to it.
The book is a publication that needs to be it is known as the most frequently used book in MBBS. The examinations are typically based on epidemiology, disease screening, communicable disease epidemiology, and chronic non-communicable diseases.
The Index begins with 22 chapter parts each. The book is closer to medicinal training and it is a must-read if you are in the fourth year of your studies to build your foundation for medicine.
You may however remember that in your previous semesters, you learned much of it. Though some irritations are the epidemiology section, it is easy to mug things quickly.
For 4th year, MBBS students, suggestions for those searching for a medical clinical understanding.
Here are a few key suggestions you should keep in mind when studying Park Textbook of community medicine:
- Listen to it all, even though you’re not at ease. It will clarify certain concepts and certain items will remain in your long-term memory.
- Concentrate more on infections, in your 4th year of MBBS, they are coming soon. It is not beneficial to be exact to the original epidemiology chapters.
- Make it a habit to link everything together and you can discover that the book is nearly everything you know already.
- Often the questioners may pose odd questions such as the Swine grip. You must also be aware of current trends.
- If you need assistance, some of the following posts will help you to understand clinical health. They were short, but the standard of a medical student was clarified.
The free book has over 942 pages. Park’s book has over 22 chapters in total with abbreviations and much more at the end!
Here is the table of contents of Park Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine 24th edition:
- Man and Medicine: Wellbeing for Everyone
- Wellbeing and disease principles
- Epidemiological Principles and Approaches
- Disease Screening
- Communicable Disease Epidemiology
- Chronic Non-Transmission Diseases and Disorders Epidemiology
- Indian Health Programs
- Family Planning and Demographics9: Obstetric, pediatric, and geriatric preventive medicine
- Fitness and Diet
- Social Sciences and Medicine
- Health and Climate
- Clean Up Hospital
- Management of Disasters
- Fitness at work
- Wellbeing and Genetics
- Mental Wellbeing
- Medical Basic Facts and Health Information
- Health Education Correspondence
- Management and Health Planning
- Community Health Care
- International health International.
Park Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine PDF Free DownloadL
You can easily download free pdf of this book by clicking the link given below.
You Might Like;