Today, in this article, we are going to share with you OP Ghai Essential Pediatrics PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Pediatrics is the main subject studied in the final year of MBBS. OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics is the most recommended book for a thorough understanding of the concepts of pediatrics.
This book, OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics, illustrates the basic concepts of pediatrics with the help of tables, diagrams, and flow charts. In addition, it also covers the pathological diseases related to the paeds patients. In this way, it covers both the clinical and theoretical essentials of pediatrics to help medical students.
Moreover, this book is full of colorful diagrams to attract readers. Students find this book very easy to understand and learn through the colorful illustration of the complex details of pediatrics. You can also improve your clinical skills with the help of this book, OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics.
From the learning aspects
This book, OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics, is one of the best books for medical students, residents, and practitioners to learn the concepts of pediatrics. In addition, this book also helps to boost clinical skills. Moreover, this book also covers the different diseases of pediatrics related to the body system. Compiling all these details in a compact form, this book also contains clear images with colorful illustrations for easy learning of the details.
Clinical aspect Of OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics
This book, OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics, covers the normal and pathological aspects of pediatric patients. In addition, this book serves as the best guidance material for the pediatric learning aspects. Moreover, this book is written in a very easy language for the ease of students. Let us have a detailed look at the different peculiar features of this book, OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics.
Focus on the basics
This book offers detailed learning about the basics of pediatric patients. It provides normal physiology of growth and development in pediatric patients. In addition, it also covers balanced nutrition and its need for pediatric patients. Moreover, it also explores the immunization process and diseases related to immunodeficiency.
This book provides all the essential diagrams related to the specific topic. These diagrams are in different colors to describe the anatomy and physiology of the various structures in accordance with pediatric patients. It helps the medical students to grab the knowledge in the best way with more interesting features.
Improved clinical skills
This book is the best guide for medical students to fulfill the need for a pediatric textbook. It contains different case studies to help the students to know about the clinical aspects of pediatric patients. In addition, this book also explains how to approach the pediatric patient in the best way. These all features help the medical students in their clinical practice. Moreover, it also helps to apply the clinical knowledge to their pediatric patients.
This book explores the different pediatric disorders related to every system. It provides detailed learning regarding the common diseases affecting the paeds patients. In addition, it also provides detailed information about the management of these disorders. Moreover, it also covers the common medical procedure related to paeds patients that are essential for the medical students to learn.
Changes delivered in the latest (9th) edition of OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics:
The ninth edition of this book offers a complete revision of all important chapters. In addition, this book also contains clinical scenarios in the form of case studies to help medical students to maintain their grip on clinical skills. Let us have a detailed look at the latest edition of OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics to know about changes in this book.
- This book is quite comprehensive with an easy language making it easy for the medical students to grab concepts of pediatrics.
- This book also offers case studies to explore the clinical aspects of pediatrics.
- It explains the tough concepts of pediatrics in an easy way to make this book the best for learning.
- In addition, this book explains the disorders of respiratory, cardiac, urinary, and various other systems. In this way, this book also covers the pathological aspects of pediatric patients.
- Moreover, this book also offers a firm grip on the management and investigation of the diseases related to the paeds patients.
- It contains multiple diagrams with colorful representations to explain the complex concepts of pediatrics.
- Moreover, it also offers tables and flowcharts to summarize the complex details in an understanding way. In this way, this book helps the students to quickly revise the basic concepts.
- This book also covers a detailed chapter related to the common malignancies arising in childhood. In this way, this book also helps in the early diagnosis and management of these malignancies.
- In addition, this book also explores rational drug therapy for the treatment of pediatric illness.
- This book is also available in pdf format making access easy for medical students. You can easily get this book on any social media platform to learn.
Content details of OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics
This book, OP Ghai Essential of Pediatrics, contains the fundamental concepts related to pediatric patients. In addition, this book also focuses on the diagnosis and management of various diseases. Moreover, it also covers childhood malignancies and their management to improve clinical knowledge. This book is enough for medical students to grab the best grades in pediatrics.
This book includes 31 chapters with every chapter describing a specific topic. The main topics of this book are as follows:
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to pediatrics
- Chapter 2 – Normal Growth and its Disorders
- Chapter 3 – Development
- Chapter 4 – Adolescent Health and Development
- Chapter 5 – Fluid and Electrolyte Disturbances
- Chapter 6 – Nutrition
- Chapter 7 – Micronutrients in Health and Disease
- Chapter 8 – Newborn Infants
- Chapter 9 – Immunization and immunodeficiency
- Chapter 10 – Infections and Infestations
- Chapter 11 – Diseases of Gastrointestinal System and Liver
- Chapter 12 – Hematological Disorders
- Chapter 13 – Otolaryngology
- Chapter 14 – Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Chapter 15 – Disorders of Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 16 – Disorders of Kidney and Urinary Tract
- Chapter 17 -Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
- Chapter 18 – Central Nervous System
- Chapter 19 – Neuromuscular Disorders
- Chapter 20 – Childhood Malignancies
- Chapter 21 – Rheumatological Disorders
- Chapter 22 – Genetic Disorders
- Chapter 23 – Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Chapter 24 -Eye Disorders
- Chapter 25 – Skin Disorders
- Chapter 26 – Poisonings, Injuries, and Accidents
- Chapter 27 – Pediatric Critical Care
- Chapter 28 – Common Medical Procedures
- Chapter 29 – Rational Drug Therapy
- Chapter 30 – Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness
- Chapter 31 – Rights of Children.
Download of OP Ghai Essential Pediatrics PDF:
You can easily download free pdf of OP Ghai Essential Pediatrics y clicking the link given below.
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“