Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Obstetric Triage and Emergency Care Protocols 2nd Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Obstetric triage and emergency services in obstetric triage units, obstetric providers need to be aware of triage assessment and evaluation protocols. This prize-winning pocket guide, containing management guidelines for obstetric triage/emergency settings, delivers critical information on obstetrics, midwifery, emergency, and family care for both students and seasoned clinicians. As with the first edition, all of the newly revised chapters take a strong collaborative and interprofessional approach to clinical conditions in the obstetric triage setting.
Each protocol comprises presenting symptomatology, patient history and data collection, physical exam findings, laboratory and imaging studies, differential diagnosis, and clinical management protocol/follow up. Plentiful figures and images, reference tables and standardized forms for reference and usage, algorithms, and clinical pathways illustrate chapter content.
Features of Obstetric Triage and Emergency Care Protocols 2nd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Provides interprofessional triage protocol guidance for ED and OB triage settings
- Delivers protocols and guidelines for over 30 emergent care situations
- Includes plentiful diagnostic and imaging guidelines with accompanying figures
- Formatted consistently for quick access
- Offers algorithms, protocols, diagnostic imaging, and best evidence for each condition.
New to the Second Edition:
- New chapters on sepsis in pregnancy and triage acuity tools
- Key updates on ectopic pregnancy, nausea and hyperemesis in pregnancy, severe preeclampsia, sexually transmitted and other infections, substance abuse, and psychiatric disorders in pregnancy
- Expanded information on periviable obstetric management
- Information on Zika and Ebola
- Clinical callouts in each chapter highlighting key points
- Enhanced narrative protocols.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Diane J. Angelini, EdD, CNM, FACNM, FAAN, is Director of Midwifery at Women and Infants’ Hospital and Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology at Alpert Medical School of Brown University. Dr. Angelini was founding director of the Nurse-Midwifery Graduate Education programs at the University of Rhode Island College of Nursing and the University of Southern California (USC).
Donna LaFontaine, MD, is the former Director of OB-GYN Triage and Obstetrical Gynecology and Emergency Medicine at Women and Infants’ Hospital and Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Obstetric Triage and Emergency Care Protocols 2nd Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download Obstetric Triage and Emergency Care Protocols 2nd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“