Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Nutrition Medical School Crash Course Audiobook PDF Free for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
Written by experts and authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical Medical school Nutrition course. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master Nutrition.
Features of Nutrition Medical School Crash Course PDF:
- AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school Nutrition course.
- A comprehensive test containing the top 100 most commonly tested questions in Nutrition with the correct answers.
The material is accurate, up to date and broken down into bite-sized sections. There is a “Q&A” and a “key takeaways” section following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
Table of Contents:
- The Gastrointestinal Tract and Digestion
- The Major Macronutrients-carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Dietary Recommendations for Adults
- The Biochemistry of Hunger and Satiety
- Body Weight and Nutrition-obesity and underweight conditions
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Nutrition in Pregnancy
- Nutrition and Human Disease States-nutrition in cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease
- Performance and Exercise Nutrition
- Nutritional Deficiencies and Disorders
- Food Safety and Food Technology .
Nutrition Medical School Crash Course Audiobook PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Nutrition Medical School Crash Course PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“