In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Nurse’s Pocket Guide 15th Edition PDF PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Nurse pocket guide, a book that is written to easy access to diagnosed a patient and make the best available care to patients effectively. It is a quick reference for the thoroughly select the appropriate diagnosis to the patients. Nursing is a part of medical science and play a major role in patients management in hospitals.
Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales is quick pocket tool for patients diagnosis. We wrote a quick review on Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales 14th edition and we hope after reading this review you may find the book useful to you. you may also download the book in pdf form by clicking the download link.
Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales PDF:
The authors of this book are Marilynn E Doenges, Mary Moorhouse, Alice C. Murr. There are 14 edition of this great nurse’s pocket guide published so far. The 14th Edition features all the latest nursing diagnoses and updated interventions. There is also a “pocket minder” which is quick reference bookmark to make the diagnosis more easy.
Features of “Nurse’s Pocket Guide PDF:
Following are the wonder features of this book given below:
- Following interventions are precisely organized by priority with selected rationales.
- The Index contain more than hundred diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses.
- There are Interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations.
- Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales
- Icons within the prioritized interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
- Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step
- NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis
- Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses
Tables Of Contents:
Following are the tables of contents;
- The Nursing Process and Planning Client Care.
- Nursing Diagnoses in Alphabetical Order.
- For each nursing diagnosis, the following information is provided:
- Diagnostic Division.
- Related/Risk Factors.
- Defining Characteristics: Subjective/Objective.
- Desired Outcomes/Evaluation Criteria.
- Nursing Priorities.
- Documentation Focus.
- Sample Nursing Outcomes & Nursing Interventions Classifications (NOC/NIC).
- 3. Health Conditions and Client Concerns with Associated Nursing Diagnoses.
- Appendix 1: Tools for Choosing Nursing Diagnoses.
- 1. Adult Medical / Surgical Assessment Tool.
- 2. Diagnostic Divisions: Nursing Diagnoses Organized According to a Nursing Focus.
- Appendix 2:
- 1. Client Situation and Prototype Plan of Care.
- 2. Another Approach to Planning Client Care—Mind or Concept Mapping Bibliography.
YOU MAY NEED:TARA PHARMACOLOGY FOR MEDICAL GRADUATES PDF
Download Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF
OXFORD HANDBOOK OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE PDF
YOU MAY LIKE:Fundamental Of Gynecology By Arshad Chohan
YOU MAY LIKE: Download Costanzo Physiology PDF 6th Edition
Nurse’s Pocket Guide 14th Edition PDF free Download:
Download the Nurse’s Pocket Guide 14th edition in pdf form by click the download button.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.