In this post we have shared an overview and download link of CLINICAL NEUROANATOMY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context is unique in integrating clinical information, correlations, and terminology with neuroanatomical concepts.This authoritative approach, combined with salutary features such as full-color stained sections, extensive cranial nerve cross-referencing, and systems neurobiology coverage, sustains the legacy of this legendary teaching and learning tool.
It provides everything students need to not only master the anatomy of the central nervous system, but also understand its clinical relevance – ensuring preparedness for exams and clinical rotations.
Features Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF:
- Emphasizes neuroscience information, concepts, and images that collectively constitute a comprehensive, clinically oriented overview of systems neurobiology
- Offers clear explanations, hundreds of review questions, and supplemental online resources that provide a sound anatomical basis for integrating neurobiological and clinical information
- Features an abundance of updated and expanded clinical content throughout all chapters to reflect the latest neuroscience knowledge
- Expands Clinical Syndromes of the Central Nervous System chapter to include a new section featuring Stroke Syndromes
- Introduces numerous new MRI, CT, MRA, and MRV images, as well as updated full-color photographs and artwork, to bring the content to life like never before
- Uses contemporary clinical and basic science terminology in its proper context
- Integrates detailed and richly illustrated coverage of neuroanatomy with neuroscience and clinical concepts, allowing students to understand the material’s clinical context and relevance
- Offers a wealth of neuroimaging examples, clinical photographs, and full-color artwork that vividly demonstrate how neuroanatomy presents in clinical practice
- Features the masterful teaching of Duane E. Haines, PhD, FAAAS, FAAA, a widely respected and accomplished educator who has helped generations of students master neuroanatomy and neuroscience.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction and User’s Guide
- Chapter 2: External Morphologyof the Central Nervous System
- Chapter 3: Cranial Nerves
- Chapter 4: Meninges, Cisterns, Ventricles, and Related Hemorrhages
- Chapter 5: Internal Morphology of the Brain in Unstained Slices and in MRI
- Chapter 6: Internal Morphology of the Spinal Cord and Brain: Functional Components, MRI, Stained Sections
- Chapter 7: Internal Morphology of the Brain in Stained Sections: Axial–Sagittal Correlations with MRI
- Chapter 8: Tracts, Pathways, and Systems in Anatomical and Clinical Orientation
- Chapter 9: Clinical Syndromes of the CNS
- Chapter 10: Anatomical–Clinical Correlations: Cerebral Angiogram, MRA, and MRV
- Chapter 11: Q&As: A Sampling of Study and Review Questions, Many in the USMLE Style, All with Explained Answers
Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context: Structures, Sections, Systems, and Syndromes10th Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download Neuroanatomy Atlas in Clinical Context 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.