This article is about the PDF link along with a review and features of Maternal Child Nursing Care 6th Edition PDF. This book in PDF format can be downloaded at the end part and hope you that you people will find it helpful.
Binder-Ready Edition: This loose-leaf copy of the full text is a convenient, accessible, and customizable alternative to the bound book. With this binder-ready edition, you can personalize the text to match your unique study needs!
Get the accurate, practical information you need to succeed in the classroom, the clinical setting, and on the NCLEX-RN® examination. Written by the foremost experts in maternity and pediatric nursing, the user-friendly Maternal Child Nursing Care, 6th Edition provides both instructors and students with just the right amount of maternity and pediatric content. This new edition includes updated case studies within Nursing Care Plans, as well as a new chapter on pediatric cancer. Focus on the family throughout emphasizes the influence of the entire family in health and illness.
Features Of Maternal Child Nursing Care 6th Edition PDF:
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Focus on the family throughout emphasizes the influence of the entire family in health and illness.
- Expert authors of the market-leading maternity and pediatric nursing textbooks combine to ensure delivery of the most accurate, up-to-date content.
- Critical thinking case studies offer you opportunities to test and develop your analytical skills and apply knowledge in various settings.
- Nursing Care Plans include rationales for interventions and provide you with an overview and specific guidelines for delivering effective nursing care.
- Nursing Alerts highlight critical information that you need to know when treating patients.
- Guidelines boxes outline nursing procedures in an easy-to-follow format.
- Emergency boxes in the maternity unit guide you through step-by-step emergency procedures.
- Home Care boxes detail important information that you need to deliver care to patients and families in the home setting.
- Atraumatic Care boxes in the pediatric unit teach you how to provide competent and effective care to pediatric patients with the least amount of physical or psychological stress.
- Community Focus boxes emphasize community issues, provide resources and guidance, and illustrate nursing care in a variety of settings.
- Patient Teaching boxes in the maternity unit highlight important information nurses need to communicate to patients and families.
- Cultural Competence boxes equip you with the knowledge you need to deliver culturally competent care.
- Family-Centered Care boxes draw attention to the needs or concerns of families that you should consider to provide family-centered care.
- Medication Guides serve as an important reference of drugs and their interactions.
- NEW! New chapter on pediatric cancer gives you the most up-to-date information on the latest topics.
- EXPANDED! Additional information on sexuality in the maternity section.
- EXPANDED! More content on spirituality in the family, culture, and spiritual chapters.
- EXPANDED and UPDATED! New content about LBGTQ+ included in the Transition to Parenthood chapter.
- NEW! Information on victims of sexual abuse as parents and human trafficking helps prepare you to handle these delicate issues.
- NEW and UPDATED! Case studies emphasize interprofessional care, demonstrating how nursing must collaborate with other health care disciplines to provide the most comprehensive care possible to women and children.
- UPDATED! Nursing Care Plans now incorporate case studies to personalize interventions and promote critical thinking.
Table of Contents:
Complete table of contents offered inside Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF:
PART 1: Maternity Nursing
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO MATERNITY NURSING
- 21st Century Maternity Nursing
- Community Care: The Family and Culture
UNIT 2: REPRODUCTIVE YEARS
- Assessment and Health Promotion
- Reproductive System Concerns
- Infertility, Contraception, and Abortion
UNIT 3: PREGNANCY
- Genetics, Conception, and Fetal Development
- Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy
- Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
- Assessment of High Risk Pregnancy
- High Risk Perinatal Care: Preexisting Conditions
- High Risk Perinatal Care: Gestational Conditions
UNIT 4: CHILDBIRTH
- Labor and Birth Processes
- Pain Management
- Fetal Assessment During Labor
- Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth
- Labor and Birth Complications
UNIT 5: POSTPARTUM PERIOD
- Maternal Physiologic Changes
- Nursing Care of the Family during the Postpartum Period
- Transition to Parenthood
- Postpartum Complications
UNIT 6: NEWBORN
- Physiologic Adaptations of the Newborn
- Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family
- Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
- The High Risk Newborn
PART 2: PEDIATRIC NURSING
UNIT 7: CHILDREN, THEIR FAMILIES, AND THE NURSE
- 21st Century Pediatric Nursing
- Family, Social, Cultural, and Religious Influences on Child Health Promotion
- Developmental and Genetic Influences on Child Health Promotion
UNIT 8: ASSESSMENT OF THE CHILD AND FAMILY
- Communication, History, and Physical Assessment
- Pain Assessment and Management
UNIT 9: HEALTH PROMOTION AND SPECIAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
- The Infant and Family
- The Toddler and Family
- The Preschooler and Family
- The School-Age Child and Family
- The Adolescent and Family
UNIT 10: SPECIAL NEEDS, ILLNESS, AND HOSPITALIZATION
- Chronic Illness, Disability, and End-of-Life Care
- Cognitive and Sensory Impairment
- Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
- Pediatric Variations of Nursing Interventions
UNIT 11: HEALTH PROBLEMS OF CHILDREN
- Respiratory Dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
- Cardiovascular Dysfunction
- Hematologic and Immunologic Dysfunction
- Genitourinary Dysfunction
- Cerebral Dysfunction
- Endocrine Dysfunction
- Integumentary Dysfunction
- Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
- Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
Maternal child Nursing care 6th Edition PDF Free Download:
Download Maternal Child Nursing Care 6th edition free by using the download link.
click to download pdf
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.