In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Histology PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Histology is a resource for students engaged in histology course review and test preparation for the USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX. It contains more than 1,000 USMLE-style and content recall questions with images for approximately 40% of the questions.
Features of Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Histology PDF:
- USMLE-style multiple choice questions—each vignette is followed by a question stem that addresses a key concept in cell biology/histology
- Detailed explanations address incorrect answers in context
- Over 480 full-color images illustrate important histologic features
- Tissues with similar histological features are compared, providing a challenging comprehensive review
- Side-by-side comparisons of normal tissue and histopathology provide a bridge to clinical problem solving and diagnostic pathology.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 360 pages
- Item Weight : 2.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.39 x 0.6 x 10.87 inches.
Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Histology PDF Download Free:
You can easily download Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Histology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.