In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The leading introductory radiology text for medical students and others who are required to read and interpret common radiologic images, Learning Radiology, 4th Edition, stresses an easy-to-follow pattern recognition approach that teaches how to differentiate normal and abnormal images. Dr. William Herring’s clear, conversational writing style employs a touch of humor to explain what you need to know to effectively interpret medical images of all modalities.
From the basics of patient safety, dose reduction, and radiation protection to the latest information on ultrasound, MRI, and CT, this concise, user-friendly text provides a complete, up-to-date introduction to radiology needed by today’s students.
Features of Learning Radiology 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the important features of this 4th Edition:
- Teaches how to arrive at a diagnosis by following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Features an easy-to-read bulleted format, high-quality illustrations, useful tables, and teaching boxes, as well as special content on Diagnostic Ptifalls; Really Important Points; Weblinks; and Take-Home Points.
- Includes three new chapters: Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound; Using Image-Guided Interventions in Diagnosis and Treatment (Interventional Radiology); Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Breast Disease.
- Helps ensure mastery of the material with additional online content, bonus images, and USMLE-style Q&A that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Shares the extensive knowledge and experience of esteemed author Dr. William Herring―a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
- Offers quick review and instruction for medical students, residents, and fellows, as well as those in related fields such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Includes an Enhanced eBook version with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Below are the products details
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323567290
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323567299
- Item Weight : 2.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches
Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.