In this post we have shared an overview and download link of ETHICS AND LAW IN DENTAL HYGIENE 3RD EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the ethical and legal issues in dental practice and learn professional, practical ways to handle them with Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene, 3rd Edition. Written by expert author, speaker, and educator Phyllis Beemsterboer.
The new edition of this trusted reference uses real-world situations liberally to clarify key concepts and incorporates timely content on alternative workforce models, the Affordable Care Act, professionalism, and more. Additional case studies and “testlets” provide you with with opportunities for application and critical thinking and help prepare you for success on the NBDHE.
Features of Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene 3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Dental hygiene-focused coverage highlights need-to-know concepts and information.
- Content organization with separate sections on ethics, law, and the application of both builds a logical and solid foundation for practical application.
- Real-world relevance helps you confidently manage the realities of clinical practice.
- Case applications explore the types of ethical and legal dilemmas dental hygienists commonly encounter.
- Key vocabulary defines terms that may be complex and new.
- NEW! Updated coverage addresses timely issues such as alternative workforce models, the Affordable Care Act, professionalism, and more.
- NEW! Expanded art program visually supports key content.
- NEW! Expanded case studies help you put material into practice with realistic scenarios.
- NEW! Additional testlets double the amount of board preparation material.
Table of Contents:
Section I — Ethics
1. Ethics and Professionalism
2. Ethical Theory and Philosophy
3. Ethical Principles and Values
4. Social Responsibility
5. Codes of Ethics
Appendix 5-1: American Dental Hygienists’ Association Code of Ethics for Dental Hygienists
6. Ethical Decision Making in Dental Hygiene and Dentistry
Section II — Law
7. Society and the State Dental Practice Act
8. Dental Hygienist–Patient Relationship
9. Dental Hygienist–Dentist-Employer Relationship
10. Risk Management
Section III — Simulations and Applications
Case Studies, Activities, and Testlets
CLINICAL ASPECT OF DENTAL MATERIALS 5TH EDITION PDF
Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist Enhanced 5th Edition PDF
Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene 3rd Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“NOTE” Hello everyone; this site does not own copyrights of these share books. We are doing this for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“