Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Diagnostic Pathology Forensic Autopsy PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
This expert volume in the Diagnostic Pathology series is an excellent point-of-care resource for practitioners at all levels of experience and training. Specifically designed to assist hospital pathologists and assistants, forensic pathology fellows, pathology residents, and medical examiners.
It provides a comprehensive, authoritative discussion of key topics in forensic autopsy. Richly illustrated and easy to use, Diagnostic Pathology: Forensic Autopsy is a one-stop reference on the performance of procedures in this challenging field, ideal as a day-to-day reference or as a reliable training resource.
Features of Diagnostic Pathology Forensic Autopsy PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Provides expert guidance on accurate diagnoses of the findings and patterns encountered in the forensic autopsy, as well as cause of death procedures
- Covers key topics such as opioid and drug deaths, including new drugs and their toxicology; deaths and investigations in custody; infant and child deaths, including SIDS and overlaying; and infant and child neck trauma, including shaken baby syndrome
- Contains the necessary information to aid in the performance of both routine and complicated forensic autopsies
- Features hundreds of high-quality images throughout, including full-color illustrations and clinical and gross pathology photographs―all carefully annotated to highlight the most diagnostically significant factors
- Features a templated, highly formatted design; concise, bulleted text; key facts in each chapter; and an extensive index for easy reference
- Offers authoritative, readable coverage for those who need to learn and understand important aspects of forensic autopsy, including coroners, medico-legal death investigators, and legal investigators.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Mary Ann Sens, MD, PhD is Professor and Chair of Pathology, University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences and has been in medical practice for more than 20 years. She has served as Executive Vice President, National Association of Medical Examiners from January 2016 to the present. She has served as Coroner, Grand Forks County, ND, September from 2003 to the present. She was awarded a PhD in Physical Inorganic Chemistry from University of South Carolina-Columbia and an MD from Medical University of South Carolina.
Rhome Hughes, M.D. is a forensic pathology specialist and is board certified in both Anatomic & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology. He is currently Assistant Professor of Pathology at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He currently serves as Deputy Coroner, Grand Forks County.
Diagnostic Pathology Forensic Autopsy PDF free Download:
You can easily download Diagnostic Pathology Forensic Autopsy PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“