In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Current Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurology 3rd Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the neurologic conditions most frequently seen in adults and children. CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, 3e provides busy clinicians with practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the most frequently seen neurologic conditions in adults and children.
Features of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology 3rd Edition PDF:
- Introductory chapters address specific symptoms and diagnostic procedures; subsequent chapters are disease specific and adhere to a standard format, beginning with Essentials of
- Diagnosis, followed by Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis
Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
- Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests and the very latest pharmacologic treatments
- Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous system infections
- Valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic
- Expert help with ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, epilepsy, sleeping disorders, dizziness, hearing loss, dementia and memory loss, and more.
- Each chapter written by experts in that area, without losing readability or coherence.
Table of Contents:
I. NEUROLOGIC INVESTIGATIONS
- Electromyography, Nerve Conduction Studies, & Evoked Potentials
II. NEUROLOGIC DISORDERS
- Aphasia, Apraxia, & Agnosia
- Hearing Loss & Dizziness
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Headache & Facial Pain
- Dementia & Memory Loss
- Cerebrovascular Disease: Ischemic Stroke
- Cerebrovascular Disease: Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Central Nervous System Neoplasms
- Paraneoplastic Neurologic Syndromes
- Movement Disorders
- Ataxia & Cerebellar Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Diseases
- Nontraumatic Disorders of the Spinal Cord
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Motor Neuron Diseases
- Autonomic Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis & Other Disorders of the Neuromuscular Junction
- Diseases of Muscle
- Mitochondrial Diseases
- Neurologic Intensive Care
- Bacterial, Fungal, & Parasitic Infections of the Nervous System
- Viral Infections of the Nervous System
- HIV Neurology
- Prion Diseases
- Disorders of Cerebrospinal Fluid Dynamics
- Sleep Disorders
- Systemic & Metabolic Disorders
- Drug Dependence
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence.
Current Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology 3rd Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Current Diagnosis and Treatment Neurology 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
click to download pdf
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.