In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition is a comprehensive and highly trusted guide aimed at providing reliable and clinically up-to-date information on cardiovascular diseases. With this book in your hands, you will be able to access essential guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from mild to serious cardiovascular ailments. The latest 5th edition of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology PDF now offers 37 chapters which provide a broad coverage of cardiology topics as well as the therapeutic challenges faced by the healthcare professionals in cardiology in the present world.
The entire content of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF has been organized in a very sophisticated manner which really helps the users in making the most of this book. This book has been organized into six section as seen below:
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Valvular Disease
- Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure
- Systemic Disease and the Heart
Features of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF:
- 37 chapters cover the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today
- Chapters on major management issues such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
- Each chapter written by experts in that area, without losing the readability or coherence found in single-author texts
- Logically organized into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart
- Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
- NEW MATERIAL on the latest hypertension guidelines, new therapies for dyslipidemia management, new oral anticoagulants, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic drugs
Organized for speed, ease of use, and clinical functionality
- An essential quick reference for experienced physicians in the clinic or on the ward, cardiology fellows, students and residents, nurses, technicians, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient
- More than 200 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
Emphasis on must know information makes it perfect for board review
Table of Contents:
Section 1: Prevention
Section 2: Coronary Heart Disease
Section 3: Arrhythmias
Section 4: Valvular Heart Disease
Section 5: Heart Failure
Section 6: Heart in Systemic Diseases.
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.