In this post we have shared an overview and download link of COMPREHENSIVE DERMATOLOGY DRUG THERAPY 4TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Designed with practical usability in mind, Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 4th Edition, helps you safely and effectively treat the skin disorders you’re likely to see in your practice.
Dr. Stephen E. Wolverton and new associate editor Dr. Jashin J. Wu lead a team of global experts to bring you concise, complete guidance on today’s full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs. You’ll prescribe with confidence thanks to expert coverage of which drugs to use, when to use them, and adverse effects to monitor.
Features of Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Includes new drug interaction tables, drug risk profiles, and FDA guidelines, as well as two new appendices that summarize chapter questions and summarize highest-risk drug interactions.
- Covers the best uses for new biologic therapeutics.
- Contains new chapters covering medical decision-making principles, PDE-4 and JAK inhibitors, interleukin 17 inhibitors, interleukin 23 inhibitors, additional biologic therapeutics, and hedgehog pathway inhibitors.
- Contains quick-access summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Features a highly detailed, disease-specific index, as well as purchase information for major drugs.
- Helps you assess your knowledge and prepare for certification or recertification with about 800 review questions and answers throughout the book.
Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy 4th Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy 4th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“