Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
Overview of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics
The identification of musculoskeletal conditions is also difficult considering the number of illnesses and the complexities of the diagnosis. The growing expertise in this field complements this.
Although a number of recent schoolbooks cover these disorders in-depth, this color atlas is designed to provide a quick and easy overview of assessing and treating these disorders.
The atlas is divided into parts based on the diagnosis. The text is short and contains detailed information on diagnosing x-ray properties, and pathological characteristics.
The reader can appreciate the numerous descriptions of muscle-skeletal conditions available in this atlas.
This atlas provides orthopedics, radiology, and pathology residents with a starting point. It also stresses the approach of a team effort and can attract and improve the diagnostic abilities of musculoskeletal disorders.
This clinical orthopedic atlas is a collaborative effort between two major organizations, the Semmelweis University (Hungary) Department of Orthopedics and the Mayo Clinic (USA) Musculoskeletal Tumor Center, both of which are very familiar with the various fields of musculoskeletal diseases. The writers hope that this atlas is educational and will support doctors in the care of their patients.
Key Features of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics
The atlas has many key features that include:
over six hundred clinical images of patients
- 272 illustrations related to MRI and CT
- 710 x-rays
- 128 surgical and intra-operative photos
- And 73 micro photos that help to explain more than 250 orthopedic disorganizations’ basic characteristics.
Table of Contents
This book contains a total of 20 unique chapters explaining all concepts of the Atlas in great detail. Here is the table of contents of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics
- Chapter 1: fibrous dysplasia of bone and Malformations
- Chapter 2: Infection
- Chapter 3: diseases related to Arthritis
- Chapter 4: Charcot’s Joint
- Chapter 5: Fatigue Fractures or Marsh-Fractures
- Chapter 6: Hemophilia
- Chapter 7: Endocrine and metabolic disorders
- Chapter 8: Bone Tumors.
- Chapter 9: Soft Tissue Tumors
- Chapter 10: Neoformation of a joint and Tumors
- Chapter 11: Lesions of Bone that is tumor-like
- Chapter 12: Connective Tissue Disorders
- Chapter 13: Pediatric Orthopedics
- Chapter 14: Neck, Pelvis, spine, and chest
- Chapter 15: Shoulder, Upper Arm
- Chapter 16: Elbow, Forearm
- Chapter 17: Wrist and Hand
- Chapter 18: Hip
- Chapter 19: Knee
- Chapter 20: Ankle and Foot.
Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics PDF Free Download:
You can easily download free pdf of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics by clicking the link given below.
You might like. Orthopaedics Maheshwari PDF
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“