Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy 3rd edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
Superbly illustrated and innovative in its approach, Clay & Pounds Basic Clinical Massage Therapy, 3e, helps readers build a solid foundation in palpatory and muscle anatomy as they master clinical massage therapy techniques.
This stunningly realistic text brings the basic techniques of clinical massage therapy to life by embedding illustrations of internal structures directly into photographs of live models, allowing readers to see exactly what muscle is being worked on, where it is, where it is attached, how it can be accessed manually, what problems it can cause, and one or more techniques for effectively treating it. The result is a vivid representation of the individual muscles that are essential to understanding basic clinical massage therapy techniques.
The updated and expanded Third Edition enhances an already impressive art program with striking new photographs and adds a range of new pedagogical features, including learning objectives, case studies, and icons, to provide students with more help in mastering key concepts and skills.
Features of Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy Integrating Anatomy and Treatment 3rd Edition PDF:
- Additional basic/Swedish massage instructions have been added to ensure mastery of key techniques.
- More than 550 full-color illustrations show each muscle or muscle group, surrounding structures, surface landmarks, and the therapist’s hands.
- Clear, pedagogically sound illustrations are drawn by co-author David M. Pounds, an educator and certified medical illustrator.
- Technique illustrations include arrows to show the direction of the moving strokes
- Muscle sections broken down by Name, Pronunciation, Etymology, Overview, Comments, Attachments, Actions, Caution, Pain Referral Zone, Other Muscles to Examine, and Description of one or more basic treatment techniques prepare readers to provide their clients safe and effective treatment.
- New online Lesson Plans are linked to the Learning Objectives, enhancing the book’s effectiveness as a teaching and learning tool.
- New photographs added to the hallmark art program reflect current best practices and better meet the needs of today’s students.
- New Visual Draping Guides throughout the book reinforce proper draping in the context of muscle presentation.
- Eight new Case Studies , one for each body chapter, help students integrate the content and see how it applies in practice.
- New end-of-chapter Review Questions help students assess their knowledge.
Surface Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination 4th Edition PDF
Bailey & Love’s Essential Clinical Anatomy PDF
Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy Integrating Anatomy and Treatment 3rd Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy: Integrating Anatomy and Treatment 3rd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.