Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia Principles and Practice 6th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice, 6th Edition, Comprehensive, user-friendly, and up to date and provides the authoritative clinical information you need to provide optimal care to your patients.
This substantially revised edition keeps you current on everything from basic science to anesthesia techniques to complications, including coverage of new research that is paving the way for improved patient outcomes.
An expert editorial team ensures that this edition remains a must-have resource for obstetric anesthesiologists and obstetricians, nurse anesthetists and anesthesiology assistants, and anesthesiology and obstetric residents and students.
Features of Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice 6th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Presents the latest information on anesthesia techniques for labor and delivery and medical disorders that occur during pregnancy, emphasizing the treatment of the fetus and the mother as separate patients with distinct needs.
- Contains new chapters on shared decision-making in obstetric anesthesia and chronic pain during and after pregnancy.
- Features extensive revisions from cover to cover, including consolidated information on maternal infection and postoperative analgesia.
- Covers key topics such as neonatal assessment and resuscitation, pharmacology during pregnancy and lactation, use of nitrous oxide for labor analgesia, programmed intermittent epidural bolus (PIEB) technique, epidural analgesia-associated fever, the role of gastric ultrasonography to assess the risk of aspiration, sugammadex in obstetric anesthesia, the role of video laryngoscopy and new supraglottic airway devices, spinal dysraphism, and cardiac arrest in obstetric patients.
- Incorporates the latest guidelines on congenital heart disease and the management of sepsis, as well as difficult airway guidelines that are specific to obstetric anesthesia practice.
- Offers abundant figures, tables, and boxes that illustrate the step-by-step management of a full range of clinical scenarios.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia Principles and Practice 6th Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice 6th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.