In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Case Files Cardiology PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Cardiology provides 30 real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in cardiac care. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
Features of Case Files Cardiology PDF:
- 200+ high-definition and full-color illustrations for helping you create strong foundations in cardiology.
- 30 real-life patient cases in cardiology to help you master important concepts.
- Each chapter ends with high-yield summaries & discussions, clinical correlations, clinical pearls and USMLE-style review questions.
- Access 25 new integrated challenge questions which have been designed to evaluate and reinforce the learned knowledge.
Table of Contents:
SECTION I: Coronary and Vascular Diseases
- Anterior ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Chronic Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
SECTION II: Structural Heart Diseases
- Acute Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Acute Pericarditis
- Chronic Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Severe Aortic Stenosis
SECTION III: Rhythm Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Wide Complex Tachycardia
SECTION III: Pump Disorders
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Acute Right Ventricular Failure Complicating Myocardial Infarction
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation
- Chronic Heart Failure
SECTION IV: Consults and Complaints
- Approach to the Patient with Chronic Dyspnea
- Cardiac Risk Assessment Prior to Noncardiac Surgery
- Chest Pain, Undifferentiated
- Preventive Cardiology
SECTION V: Other Cardiac Diseases
- Acute Type A Aortic Dissection
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Infective Endocarditis
- Pulmonary Hypertension.
Case Files Cardiology PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Case Files Cardiology PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“