Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Cardiology Medical School Crash Course Audiobook PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses series presents Cardiology. Authored by experts and authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject of cardiology.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical-school cardiology course. Included are both capsules and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master cardiology.
AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses series supports your studies, helps with USMLE preparation, and provides a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical-school cardiology course.
Features of Cardiology Medical School Crash Course PDF:
- The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized sections.
- There is a Q&A and a “key takeaways” section following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
- Included is a comprehensive test containing the top 100 most commonly tested questions in cardiology with the correct answers.
Table of Contents:
- Cardiac imaging techniques and evaluation
- Congestive heart failure
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Ventricular cardiac arrhythmias
- Atrial cardiac arrhythmias
- Heart block
- Valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease
Essentials of General Surgery and Surgical Specialties 6th Edition PDF
Before We Are Born Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects 10th Edition PDF
Cardiology Medical School Crash Course pdf Free Download:
You can easily download Cardiology Medical School Crash Course PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“