Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technique 14th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Easily learn how to apply basic surgical principles and techniques with Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technique, 14th Edition. For over 50 years, this highly readable text has been trusted to clearly cover the “nuts and bolts” of surgical techniques in a step-by-step format.
Expert authors Nancymarie Phillips and Anita Hornacky emphasize the importance of teamwork throughout, with practical strategies and examples of how cooperation among perioperative caregivers contributes to positive patient care outcomes.
With a strong focus on the physiologic, psychologic, and spiritual considerations of perioperative patients, this extensively updated new edition gives you the knowledge you need to plan and implement comprehensive, individualized care.
Features of Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technique PDF:
- Detailed information on the fundamentals of perioperative nursing and surgical technology roles enhance students’ understanding of basic surgical principles and techniques.
- Emphasis on teamwork among perioperative caregivers encourages cooperation in attaining positive patient care outcomes.
- In-depth discussions of patients with special needs related to age or health status help students learn how to develop a plan of care tailored to the unique care needs of all patients.
- Focus on the physiologic, psychologic and spiritual considerations of patients gives students the knowledge they need to plan and implement comprehensive, individualized care.
- Vivid high-quality illustrations reflect the latest in perioperative procedures and provide key safety information.
- Coverage of both inpatient and ambulatory procedures highlights key considerations for each settings as well as for individual surgical procedures.
- Chapter outlines with page numbers, chapter objectives, and key terms and definitions help students quickly find important information and focus study time.
- Enhanced TEACH manual and extensive Evolve resources maximize classroom learning.
- Step-by-step coverage of the foundations of surgical techniques enables students to effectively apply basic principles to practice.
- Updated tables and boxes call attention to the most important concepts from the text.
- References highlight the evidence-based practice approach used throughout the text.
Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technique 14th Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download Berry & Kohn’s Operating Room Technique 14th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.