In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery 4th Edition is the latest edition of this book which continues the broad and comprehensive coverage of innovative techniques in investigative surgery in the field of gynecologic oncology. This book has been developed with an aim to enlighten the gynecologic oncologists about the latest surgical practices in the field. With this book in your hands, you will be able to access superb illustrations and the artwork of Dee McLean and his colleagues which depict all surgical interventions in a step-by-step fashion. The 4th edition of this book covers all latest procedures that are on the verge of becoming established as a part of the gynecologic surgeon’s repertoire.
Features of An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery 4th Edition PDF:
- 400+ high-definition and full-color illustrations which serve as a visual aid in understanding important surgical procedures in gynecologic oncology.
- This book has been authored by J. Richard Smith and his highly esteemed colleagues which means that you can benefit from their years of experience in the field.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction: Preparing a patient for surgery
2. Preoperative work
5. Cross-sectional and molecular imaging
6. Sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy, and stenting
7. Tumor markers
8. Cone biopsy
9. Radical abdominal hysterectomy
10. Laparoscopically assisted vaginal radical hysterectomy
11. Radical vaginal trachelectomy
12. Radical abdominal trachelectomy
13. Central recurrent cervical cancer: The role of exenterative surgery
14. Total mesometrial resection
15. Laterally extended endopelvic resection
17. Radical vulvar surgery
18. Sentinel lymph node biopsy
19. Ovarian tissue cryopreservation and transplantation
20. Uterine transplantation and lessons from transplant surgery
21. Epithelial ovarian cancer
22. Upper abdominal cytoreduction for advanced ovarian cancers
23. Extraperitoneal approach to infrarenal, inframesenteric, and pelvic lymphadenectomies
24. Vascular access and implantable vascular and peritoneal access devices 175
25. Surgical management of trophoblastic disease
27. Humidification during surgery: Benefits of using humidified gas during laparoscopic and open surgery
28. Robotic surgery
29. Gastrointestinal surgery in gynecologic oncology
30. Urologic procedures
31. Fistula repair
32. Treatment of vascular defects and injuries
33. Plastic reconstructive procedures
34. Additional plastic surgery procedures
35. Fat transfer: Applications in gynecology
36. Surgical management of postpartum hemorrhage
38. Innovative methods to teach and train minimally invasive surgery
39. Meta-analysis of survival data
40. Pain management
41. Palliative care
42. Doctor–patient communication.
Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology PDF
An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery 4th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery 4th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.