Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics 4th Edition PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful.
Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics, fourth edition, is an invaluable resource for radiologists, perinatologists, and trainees―anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s obstetric imaging. Dr. Paula J. Woodward and a team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of fetal development and disease processes to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
Key Features of Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics 4th Edition:
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on obstetric imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 3,000 illustrations (grayscale, 3D, color, and pulsed-wave Doppler ultrasound; fetal MR; extensive clinical and/or pathologic correlation; and full-color illustrations) 1,300 additional digital images, and 175 new ultrasound video clips
- Features updates from cover to cover including new information on the genetic basis of fetal diseases, as well as new diagnoses and management protocols; additional and expanded differential diagnoses; and recent consensus guidelines and practice standards
- Covers dramatic new changes in technology, including recent innovations in 3D ultrasound and fetal MRI, as well as the earliest ultrasound findings seen with each condition due to improved ultrasound technology
- Reflects a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach to diagnosis, management, and treatment between radiologists, perinatologists, pediatricians, and surgeons
- Includes embryology and anatomy overview chapters, along with pertinent differential diagnoses for comprehensive coverage
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care.
About the Author:
you can easily download free pdf of Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics 4th Edition. click here
Hello everyone The information provided on this website is for educational purpose only. While we are strive to keep the information up to the date and correct. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy. This website does not own copyrights of these share books, this is just for educational purpose and highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. We do not intend to infringe any intellectual property rights that may belong to the subjects the biographies on this site. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“