Today, in this article, we are going to share with you DC DUTTA’S TEXTBOOK OF GYNEACOLOGY PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Gynecology is the branch of medicine and physiology which deal with the functions , physiology and diseases which is specific or related to a women and girls especially those which affecting the reproductive system .
Gynecology also deal with the routine physical care of the reproductive system of women. To study gynecology dc dutta’s textbook of gynecology is the best reference book for medical students . nursing and other related studies. let us tell you the importance of this book by quick review.
Features of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology PDF:
Following are the key feature of this books.
- The book has been written in a lucid language and can easily be read and understand.
- Topics are explain with diagrams, photographs, flow-chart to give clarity to the subject.
- Due attention has been paid to project the fundamental principles and practice of gynecology.
- The book is composed not only for medical students but also for practicing physician and students of nursing.
- There are six editions of book.
- The self-assessment questionnaire having objective structured clinical examination format is to improve the clinical competence of students.
- More than 470 figures, photographs, sketches and drawing has been incorporate.
Table of Contents:
- chapter 1: Anatomy of female pelvic organs.
- chapter 2: blood vessels, lymphatic drainage, and innervation of pelvic organs.
- chapter 3: Development of female genital organ and gonads.
- chapter 4: Congenital malformation of female genital organs.
- chapter 5: Puberty normal and abnormal.
- chapter 6: Menopause.
- chapter 7: Neuroendocrinology in relation to reproduction.
- chapter 8: Menstruation.
- chapter 9:History, examination. diagnostic procedure of gynecological patient.
- chapter 10: pelvic infection.
- chapter 11: sexually transmitted infection.
- chapter 12: Infection of the individual pelvic organ.
- chapter 13: Dysmenorrhea and other disorders of menstrual cycles.
- chapter 14: Abnormal uterine bleeding.
- chapter 15: Displacement of the uterus,
- chapter 16: Infertility.
- chapter 17: Benign lesions of vulva and vagina.
- chapter 18: Benign lesions of cervix.
- chapter 19: Benign lesions of uterus.
- chapter 20:Benign lesions of ovary.
- chapter 21:Endometriosis and Adenomyosis.
- chapter 22: Premalignant lesions.
- chapter 23: Genital malignancy.
- chapter 24: Urinary problems on gynecology.
- chapter 25: Genital fistulae.
- chapter 26: Genital tract injury.
- chapter 27: Intersex.
- chapter 28: Amenorrhea.
- chapter 29: Contraception.
- chapter 30: Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and Genetherapy in gynecology.
- chapter 31: Hormone in gynecology practice.
- chapter 32: Gynecological problems from birth to adolescence.
- chapter 33: Special topics.
- chapter 34: Operative gynecology.
- chapter 35: Endoscopic surgery in gynecology.
- chapter 36: Current topics in gynecology.
- chapter 37: Practical gynecology.
Dc Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology PDF Free Download:
You can download dc Dutta’s textbook of gynecology PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.