In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment: A Companion Guide to Hurst’s the Heart PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment: A Companion Guide to Hurst’s the Heart is essential reading for anyone preparing to take the Subspecialty Examination in Cardiovascular Disease given by the Board of Internal Medicine, as well as practicing cardiologists preparing for recertification. It is also of value to medical students, residents, fellows, practicing physicians, and other healthcare professionals who wish to expand their knowledge of cardiovascular medicine.
More than 1,100 Q&A — with answer explanations!
Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment is an all-inclusive study guide and learning tool written to complement the Fourteenth Edition of Hurst’s the Heart – the field’s cornerstone text, and the resource considered by many to be the pinnacle of cardiovascular knowledge.
Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment contains more than 1,100 carefully selected questions and answers presented in multiple-choice format. Each of the 112 chapters of Hurst’s the Heart is represented in this unique review, with ten multiple-choice questions. Detailed answers are provided for each question, including not only an explanation of why the correct answer is correct, but also why the incorrect answers are incorrect.
Features of Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment PDF:
- Questions and answers correspond to appropriate sections of Hurst’s the Heart, and include valuable tables, figures, images, and references
- The more than 1,100 Q&A span the depth and breadth of the entire field of cardiovascular medicine
- High-yield material is specifically selected for Board relevance
- Includes content based on ACC, AHA, and ESC guidelines
About the Authors:
- Mark J. Eisenberg, MD, MPH is Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology and Clinical Epidemiology, Jewish General Hospital/Hospital at McGill University.
- Patrick R. Lawler, MD, MPH, Clinician-Scientist/Assistant Professor, Peter Munk Cardiac Centre, Toronto General Hospital.
- Jonathan Afilalo, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Cardiologist in the Divisions of Cardiology and Clinical Epidemiology at the Jewish General Hospital/McGill University.
- Jacqueline Joza, MD, Ravi Karra, MD is Assistant Professor of Medicine, Duke Scholars in Cardiovascular Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine.
Table of Contents:
Section 1: Cardiovascular Disease: Past, Present, and Future
Section 2: Foundations of Cardiovascular Medicine
Section 3: Evaluation of the Patient
Section 4: Systemic Arterial Hypertension
Section 5: Metabolic Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease
Section 6: Cigarette Smoking and Cardiovascular Disease
Section 7: Atherosclerosis and Coronary Heart Disease
Section 8: Valvular Heart Disease
Section 9: Congenital Heart Disease
Section 10: Myocardial, Pericardial, and Endocardial Diseases
Section 11: Heart Failure
Section 12: Cardiopulmonary Disease
Section 13: Rhythm and Conduction Disorders
Section 14: Diseases of the Great Vessels and Peripheral Vessels
Section 15: Miscellaneous Conditions and Cardiovascular Disease
Section 16: Populations and Social Determinants of Cardiovascular Disease
- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (October 5, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260026159
- ISBN-13: 978-1260026153
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds.
Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Click to download pdf
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.