We share the pdf link of this following book for education purpose. You can read review and features of this book given in this article.
Are you looking to get your BLS / CPR certification? This concise, and easy-to-understand manual has been created by doctors at Medical Creations and complies with the latest 2020 guidelines released by the American Heart Association (AHA). These guidelines are updated every five years. You will find questions at the end of each chapter so that you can test your knowledge and see if you remember everything. Most people pass the BLS course if they correctly answer the questions in this manual. The answers are located at the back of the book.
This book is designed for everyone aiming to undergo BLS / CPR training. It seeks to establish a sound understanding of the principles of BLS and the latest guidelines. All the protocols illustrated here are based on up-to-date evidence.
Key Features of Basic Life Support Provider Manual:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) refers to a set of procedures that can be learned to prolong survival in life-threatening situations until more professional help is available.
- Any individual can become certified in basic life support protocols.
- However, these protocols are frequently updated based on the latest evidence available, and every individual who undergoes BLS certification may need to refresh their knowledge every two years.
- Medical professionals usually have a sound understanding of basic life support protocols.
- However, even then, it is essential for them to frequently undergo certifications to update their knowledge regarding the latest evidence-based protocols.
- This handbook is designed for both medical professionals and non-healthcare individuals. It aims to establish a sound understanding of the mechanisms underlying basic life support.
The Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine 3rd Edition PDF
Download Basic Life Support Provider Manual PDF:
you can easily download free pdf of Basic Life Support Provider Manual PDF. click here