From the learning aspects
This book is best to improve clinical practice related to the management of patients. In addition, these case file series explain clinical cases to get achievement in international exams. Moreover, this book also provides clinical information related to anesthesia. In this way, this book describes all the clinical cases with appropriate explanations and details.
Lydia Conley (MD, Ph.D., MBA)
- He was formerly a professor of anesthesiology at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
- He is currently a professor of anesthesiology at the University of Missouri college of medicine, Columbia, Missouri.
Julia pollock (MD)
Program director, anesthesia resident, staff anesthesiologist at Virginia mason medical center Seattle, Washington
Mary Ann Vann (MD)
Instructor in anesthesia at Harvard medical school
Sheela Pai (MD)
Associate Director, residency program, assistant professor at temple university school of medicine Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Eugene C. Toy (MD)
Associate clinical professor at Weill Cornell college of medicine, New york
Clinical features of Anesthesiology – McGraw Hill medical
This book provides multiple clinical features for the understanding of these case files. In addition, these clinical characteristics inspire any physician to improve their clinical skills. Moreover, it helps the readers to clear their interventional exams for additional study purposes.
This book provides more than fifty-three clinical cases for the assessment of the reader. In addition, this book covers fully explained answers with proper references. Moreover, these questions help the reader to evaluate their practice and skills.
This book includes the latest information from the American Board of anesthesiology to provide updated information. In addition, this book also confirms the certification and recertification process and requirements for the changes in the latest edition.
This book also offers concise and comprehensive practice tests for the practitioners that copy the pattern of actual exams. These tests allow the reader to assess his clinical skills by answering questions under exam conditions. It helps the reader to evaluate his clinical practice based on these tests.
This book covers all fundamental details related to anesthesiology. It helps the reader to get access to all aspects of one book. It also includes USMLE style questions and pearls to highlight the related topic clinical points.
Features present in the recent edition of Anesthesiology – McGraw Hill medical
The current edition of this book covers the distinct features related to anesthesia. This book covers all crucial details in a very understanding way. Let’s dig out these features of the book.
- Written skillfully and effectively for the reader to understand
- User friendly and portable
- Easy to revise the details
- This book also provides information about how to approach the patient during the examination.
- It also includes several approaches for clinical problem-solving purposes.
- This book also provides answers to the questions with proper explanations and references.
- This book also covers information about anesthetics and their principles.
- It also provides details about the equipment for anesthesia
- It includes fifty-three clinical scenarios based on the USMLE test pattern for the evaluation of readers.
- This book also encompasses pearls to highlight the clinical importance of the topic.
- It also contains flow charts and clinical images to describe the details of the book.
- A pdf format is available for the convenience of readers.
Content details of Anesthesiology – McGraw Hill medical
This book provides considerable coverage related to all topics of anesthesiology. In addition, this book delivers guidance for the management of clinical problems. Moreover, this book also provides details about the approaches to dealing with patients.
This book also covers the essential information related to anesthetics. It also provides information about anesthetic principles and equipment. In addition, this book is a case file consisting of forty-four scenarios related to anesthesiology.
This book is divided into four major sections to cover the details of anesthesiology. Let us disclose these main sections of this book.
How to approach clinical problems
This section includes different topics related to anesthesiology. The main parts of this section are:
- Approach to the patient
- Approach to clinical problem solving
- Approach to reading
This section includes information related to the basic details of anesthesia. It includes
- Anesthetic principles and equipment
- The patient undergoing anesthesia
- Nine case scenarios
This section includes forty-four clinical case scenarios in accord with the recent examination pattern.
Listing of cases:
This section includes:
- Listing by case number
- Listing by disorder